Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder setting / adventure path for a high psionics PnP campaign?

So, got in touch with my old college PnP group after more than a decade. Turns out a few of them still have a fortnightly skype video conferencing PnP sessions. While I was shooed away from the ongiong 3.5e Eberron campaign which is approaching conclusion; as a consolation I am allowed to select any setting / adventure path for a high psionics pathfinder campaign (which should start sometime this year hopefully). While there will be divine/arcane magic in the campaign; The campaign is expected to go into Epic levels and focus on Psionics.

I read up a little; and apparently Paizo hasn't published any Epic level stuff like 3.5e. So it is some sort of homebrew progression beyond lv20. Paizo has something else called Mythic stuff.

For rule parts, the DM is using pathfinder/homebrew for martial and spellcasting; while stuff from dreamscarred (again modified) press is being used for psionic classes and is more or less established.

Since I know shit about pathfinder settings / adventure paths for psionics (or anything else in general really), I come to the codex for opinions on the same.

Discuss.

Edit: Something Sandboxy is preferred for the Adventure Path; or my suggestion will outright be vetoed. In that case the campaign will start a lot later as the DM has to work through a setting (of hopefully my choice)

Last edited:

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I think Kingmaker is supposed to be sandboxy. It, like all the APs, is set in Golarion, which is the default setting for Pathfinder.

You might want to consider asking elsewhere, though; doesn't seem like there are many Pathfinder enthusiasts on the Codex and I only ever play homebrewed campaigns.

Giant in the Playground forums? Paizo message board? There's a big and active group on Facebook too, even if half of the people there are furries and/or retards...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom