Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Neanderthal

Arcane
And here we see another facet of the abominations deception, aping humanity to hide their effete decadence. Make no mistake, it is no barbarian, it is no Warrior, it is no companion. It is corruption, it is the enemy, and it must be killed and burned, man, woman and child.

In that burning the way to a glorious future shall be illuminated for humanity, and the false light of the abomination extinguished. Do your duty to your fellow man and Purge the xenos.
Clearly your opinion is valid as that of an elf,seeing how you are a dwarf. As a true human thieving bastard i see you the same way,dwarfs for mining,elfs for fucking.....all slaves.

ERYFKRAD clearly you are a barbarian and will entertain us for a few fights in the coliseum.

:smug:
All hail the Imperium of man! All subhumans should know their place in nature and serve their betters!

A DWARF, I'm well over six bloody foot!

Any man who lies with a beast is no man at all, and the only way to "enrich" the non human is to relieve them of their foul existence.

Cael

Arcane

Any man who lies with a beast is no man at all, and the only way to "enrich" the non human is to relieve them of their foul existence.
That is a "dwarf" pic you have as an avatar. It is in the dwarf section of NWN PC pics :D

In fact, I use it for my Dwarf PC, affectionately nicknamed the Little Ball of Death.

Neanderthal

Arcane

That is a "dwarf" pic you have as an avatar. It is in the dwarf section of NWN PC pics :D

In fact, I use it for my Dwarf PC, affectionately nicknamed the Little Ball of Death.

Yes but it looks like a darker haired version of me so eh.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
And here we see another facet of the abominations deception, aping humanity to hide their effete decadence. Make no mistake, it is no barbarian, it is no Warrior, it is no companion. It is corruption, it is the enemy, and it must be killed and burned, man, woman and child.

In that burning the way to a glorious future shall be illuminated for humanity, and the false light of the abomination extinguished. Do your duty to your fellow man and Purge the xenos.
Clearly your opinion is valid as that of an elf,seeing how you are a dwarf. As a true human thieving bastard i see you the same way,dwarfs for mining,elfs for fucking.....all slaves.

ERYFKRAD clearly you are a barbarian and will entertain us for a few fights in the coliseum.

:smug:
All hail the Imperium of man! All subhumans should know their place in nature and serve their betters!

I have no idea what you are talking about dwarf,we,the civilized people use real metric measurements and not your primitive logs and feet.

Neanderthal

Arcane
Civilised/lies with a beast, yet again another contradiction in terms. The civilised use imperial measurements.

See how Elf mischief doubles my post, we are be-elfed Codexers!

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
So, what happened of Codex quest in the game? Any details?

What do you expect to know? Our quest is in the Kingmaker adventure path's fifth chapter, located in and around the city of Pitax. I don't think that's part of the beta.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://steamcommunity.com/games/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/announcements/detail/1712944354364488692

This week we will introduce some of the clever and skillful minds and brains behind PATHFINDER: KINGMAKER. We dedicate our first DevCard to Alexander Gusev.

13860d640caa56fa2f09478cd8a46b1e71ee8255.jpg

Dorateen

Arcane
You can play with different companions and listen to their stories. Or you can play a full party of archers.

That sounds suspiciously like full party creation. But the last I heard, there was going to be an NPC quartermaster or some such at the keep, which the player will have to find before they can start making their other characters. Would be nice to have some clarification on this feature.

Shadenuat

Arcane
You can play with different companions and listen to their stories. Or you can play a full party of archers.

That sounds suspiciously like full party creation. But the last I heard, there was going to be an NPC quartermaster or some such at the keep, which the player will have to find before they can start making their other characters. Would be nice to have some clarification on this feature.
You get him in prologue already, 2k gold per mercenary.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
First they came for your classes by replacing them with skill trees

Now they're coming for your party creation by replacing it with mercenaries

Reinhardt

Arcane
Nothing wrong with mercenaries. It's a honest job. You pay - they fight. Mercenaries>companions with shitty opinions.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom