Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Summer? sooner than I expected
:desu:

The release date has actually always been August 2018 since the Kickstarter.

Elex

Arbiter
I liked the trailer. Since I haven't followed the more recent development, it was nice to see some of the kingdom management stuff.
yes this is what can make the game great or meh.

many games tried the “you have a castle” questline but this time can be done properly.

1:22 : No Brothel? How disappointing.

Seriously now, looks good, did not feel this hyped since PoE kickstarter. Hopefully this will not end the same way. They do have a big advantage of starting with an already established system and story and working on adjusting and expanding them for a crpg, instead of trying (and failing) to create both from nothing and make it any good in a limited time available.

Neanderthal

Arcane
If that writing sample's anything to go by there'll be plenty of work for royal torturer, firstt thing'll be to trip out tongues of all cutesy/snarky/squeeing companions.

So it will have shit combat (RTwP by default is shit)

And biowhore level romance and writing (if the sample is anything to go by)

Golarion as a setting is alright I guess, though Pathfinder has lot of animu weaboo sjw influence in artwork and the likes. this looks like it has carried over.

The only redeeming feature of this looks like the kingmaker pnp adventure path which is supposed to be quite sandboxy in nature.

But can the devs implement this sandobxy adventure with appropriate reactivity sucessfully in this game?
That is what will make or break it for me.

PS: This will be infinitely better than P:E as it will have xp for killing.
And won't have ultra large muh historical lore dump at every other ncp.
Hopefully.

Last edited:

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Is this game inclusive? I only play inclusive games.

Also did we have a codex fundraiser? I feel like I might have donated but not sure.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
If that writing sample's anything to go by there'll be plenty of work for royal torturer, firstt thing'll be to trip out tongues of all cutesy/snarky/squeeing companions.
I'm concerned with elf genocide first. Annoying non-elf companions can wait.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
So it will have shit combat (RTwP by default is shit)

And biowhore level romance and writing (if he sample is anything to go by)

Golarion as a setting is alright I guess, though Pathfinder has lot of animu weaboo sjw influence in artwork and the likes. this looks like it has carried over.

The only redeeming feature of this looks like the kingmaker pnp adventure path which is supposed to be quite sandboxy in nature.

But can the devs implement this sandobxy adventure with appropriate reactivity sucessfully in this game?
That is what will make or break it for me.

PS: This will be infinitely better than P:E as it will have xp for killing.
And won't have ultra large muh historical lore dump at every other ncp.
Hopefully.
Okay, you're a cuckdex member, we know. Stop trying so hard, edgy phaggot.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom