Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

Discussion in 'MMO(RP)G / Online Discussion' started by raw, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Zdzisiu Arcane

Zdzisiu
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    But he set his target fps at 10!

And Ice storm sure is fun, like fire storm it benefits greatly with prolonged casting. The damage just snowballs like crazy then.

GGG said that they will run some kind of flashback even before next league, I will probably play it as Frostballs totem Hiero for the sweet sweet one button gameplay.

• Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. ArchAngel Magister

ArchAngel
    Parrots:
    That is very 3.0, now it is about Glacial Cascade totems.

^ Top  
  3. Zdzisiu Arcane

Zdzisiu
    Parrots:
    Or maybe I should go quad Icestorm totems. I wonder how well that would work.

^ Top  
  4. ArchAngel Magister

ArchAngel
    Parrots:
    About 5 FPS well.

^ Top  
  5. Zdzisiu Arcane

Zdzisiu
    Parrots:
    So, who wants to play in a party?

^ Top  
  6. lukaszek Arcane

lukaszek
    Parrots:
    thats so 2017. In 2018 one runs with RF(or some masochist build) and no button gameplay.

Obviously not counting movement but will get there one day: auto-explore toggle on/off.

I can already envision myself become famous poe streamer. Would call myself invisible-exile. My streams will show empty chair and my build auto-walking around and death will follow.
    Next step will be putting it on HC and allowing people to make bets when will I die.

^ Top  
  7. ArchAngel Magister

ArchAngel
    Parrots:
    You can already do that, just get one of the bots and stream its gameplay :D

^ Top  
  8. lukaszek Arcane

lukaszek
    Parrots:
    its not the same

^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)