Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

SirSingAlot

Arbiter
so they already have to change the net capturing mechanics because the community is crying out loud?
very well, now at least we understand why they didnt put much ressources into skill rebalancing.
league mechanics were too important to get tested deeply before league launch

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
What was the problem about capturing?!? I'm able to capture any beast if when I'm not trigger happy and kill it. And I'm sick as fuck, using some heavy medicince.
How can a simple thing like this really bother them?
Fucking new age "gamers"...
:argh:

Grif

Learned
Last played during Harbinger. Is this worth getting into again?

Reinhardt

Arcane
They did something and now any area with water is unplayable for me. Got 5 or 6 dc on ledge alone.

Hyperion

Arcane
What was the problem about capturing?!? I'm able to capture any beast if when I'm not trigger happy and kill it. And I'm sick as fuck, using some heavy medicince.
How can a simple thing like this really bother them?
Fucking new age "gamers"...
:argh:
Slayer cull made it impossible to capture some beasts because they can only be caught below 10% Life. Players on Reddit are also conductors on the autism train, which as we all know, has no brakes. If they need to stop for 0.00076 seconds of doing damage, the mechanic is a failure.

Reinhardt

Arcane
I hope current maint will fix shit or i'm done with this league. Uninstalled and downloaded clean version and still random freezes and dcs. It's basically unplayable for me.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
I hope current maint will fix shit or i'm done with this league. Uninstalled and downloaded clean version and still random freezes and dcs. It's basically unplayable for me.
On the other hand, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game right before Bestiality league and it works without a hitch, the only thing I noticed were some server slowdowns but thats the usual launch problems.

Did you update your drivers for nvidia recently? Some people say that the newest drivers give them shitload of problems in PoE.

Gerrard

Arcane
I love the fucked instances where the server shits itself every time I attack something.

:imokay:

playing a shitty build does actually scale pretty well with the new capturing mechanic
Except when you run into the mobs with new mods or try using them in a sacrifice and they wreck your shit.

E: got a Poet's Pen from the "Unique weapon" sacrifice :australia:

Last edited:

Watser

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Muted for 50 days. I wonder if there is a limit before they just ban you instead.

T. Reich

Arcane
Muted for 50 days. I wonder if there is a limit before they just ban you instead.

What did you do? A character with a cool name? Posting in global 1? Saying something non-PC?
Posting something non-PC in global 1 on a character with a cool name?

T. Reich

Arcane

Watser

Arcane
A discussion about conspiracy theories and a dude said Obama is a muslim. Since I thought that was a silly thing to say I came to his defense and said Obongo is simply just a nigger. What do I get in return? 1200h long mute :|

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
New hardcore death record: died to fire witch.

Ancestral multistrike is still very fun to level with.

It's a bit annoying when the beasts die before I have time to throw the trap...

Watser

Arcane
New hardcore death record: died to fire witch.

Ancestral multistrike is still very fun to level with.

It's a bit annoying when the beasts die before I have time to throw the trap...
Throw the trap, then whack the monster.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom