Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Soo....
Gloomfang Magma Orb Deadeye vs Detonate Deat/HoA Eleslayscendant vs either of those builds but as an Occultist or Elementalist. Can't decide :(

ArchAngel

Arcane
People that did gloomfang magma orb in last league said it is eye cancer to play and many of them quit it because of that. Just a warning.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
Oh I know, it's horrible. But it's also one of the few builds that can compete with GC mines when it comes to raw boss-DPS, and the new deadeye is kind of made for magma orb, with the +1chain node now also smoothing out your orb damage so you're not as reliant on hitting the last few orbs anymore, because the first two will get 60%/50% more damage themselves. Tailwind is nice too. Only problem I see is the 30% proj speed you are forced to take, since it'll screw with singletarget DPS quite a bit.

Padre

Liturgist
I need some help deciding what I will play this league. As it's HCSSFBTW my options are kinda limited.

Wanted to try out the new Hierophant but the problem is, I can't decide what kind of totem to get. AW is out of the picture, did this with marauder last league and while it was very good dmg, the sound it makes during attacks (THUD THUD THUD THUD) gave me nightmares.

Is shockwave totem still a thing? Or is everybody playing DP these days? I've tried to find a good guide for a hiero but they all require Soul Mantle, Apeps, some other kind of bullshit which I will never acquire.

Halp.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
Frostbolt Totems usually are the way to go, since you get the required threshold jewel from the Act5 Quest (just have to level 2 characters to get it in SSF). If you ever get your hands on the elder-wand youll be perma-freezing bosses once your gear gets a bit better.

Padre

Liturgist
What do you guys think about this . It would be a GC totem Hiero. Main defence would be MOM with the extra 10% from the ascendancy. A little bit of crit to freeze mobs and mainly life as HP pool.

T. Reich

Arcane
Steam started my DL now.

Edit: at its current rate the DL will take 4 days and 7 hours only at sub 15 kb/sec.

:negative:

Pleb. I decided that I want to "defragment" my PoE install that got super-bloated over the last 2 years' worth of updates, so I just uninstalled it all and am reinstalling it now. 4 megs/sec DL speed feeling gud.

What do you guys think about this . It would be a GC totem Hiero. Main defence would be MOM with the extra 10% from the ascendancy. A little bit of crit to freeze mobs and mainly life as HP pool.

Seems solid. I took a liberty and optimised your passive tree (your pathing was horribly unoptimised): https://poeplanner.com/AAwAANkADCUB...tNZL-j1M1UEKMNlVLYeJoWgRROhaGgismA5oAAAAAAA==

Padre

Liturgist
Thank you very much!

Pleb. I decided that I want to "defragment" my PoE install that got super-bloated over the last 2 years' worth of updates, so I just uninstalled it all and am reinstalling it now. 4 megs/sec DL speed feeling gud.

Pleb. 20MB/s here. Poland stronk when it comes to internet connection speeds.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
I still have no idea what to do.
Quad homophants Frostballs

ThiccJugg with either Sunder, Earth Quake or Discorectangle

Assassing with Spectral Throw and Blade flurry, poison with wasp nest.

Some Spectral Shield Throw with deadeye or something else?

Naghmaku cycloner with Chieftain, full fire conversion.

Glacial Cascade Quad Totems.

Random generator for ideas: https://poebuildroulette.github.io/

Reinhardt

Arcane
I still have no idea what to do.
Quad homophants Frostballs

ThiccJugg with either Sunder, Earth Quake or Discorectangle

Assassing with Spectral Throw and Blade flurry, poison with wasp nest.

Some Spectral Shield Throw with deadeye or something else?

Naghmaku cycloner with Chieftain, full fire conversion.

Glacial Cascade Quad Totems.

Random generator for ideas: https://poebuildroulette.github.io/
not bald, not black, not emo

Reinhardt

Arcane
I don't even know if i need one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom