Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

ArchAngel

Arcane
Ok I purchased 2x Void Battery and optimized my gear now and I am not dying anymore. Also using Lightning Warp vs Whirling Blades means I jump into enemies already casting when before the time between Whirling animations ending and starting to cast many enemies would have time to shoot at me.

deama

Prophet
Several months ago (August/september I think?) I made enough exalted (60ex) to buy an eternal orb then I just quit. Now I can sell it for 83ex, 23ex profit just sitting on my ass lol.

Gerrard

Arcane
wander_starter_kit.jpg

rYHgtT9.jpg

I found Three Step Assault later in the same map.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Several months ago (August/september I think?) I made enough exalted (60ex) to buy an eternal orb then I just quit. Now I can sell it for 83ex, 23ex profit just sitting on my ass lol.
Well, eternals don't drop in the game anymore, so its kinda understandable they only increase in value as some of them are used up in crafting.

SirSingAlot

Arbiter
legacy league had many insane investments, Eternal Orbs, many legue specific items and Relics plus the usual suspects as jewelry and stuff that sells for inflated amount on std.

Eternal Orbs were a nice pickup.

personally, i cashed out some assets i obtained during legacy league (started flipping that league) and bougth me some xmas presents that were on my list this week.

(Relic Vinktars as a reliable insta leech source and some amulet that was on my list for some time)

Mt5CCrm.jpg

Gerrard

Arcane
You can get % life regen while moving on abyss jewels, and they will most likely be cheaper than the golem ones. Also there are insane shield mods like 5% life recovered on block. Play JUGG, be unstoppable. Until you get one-shot that is.

Reinhardt

Arcane
So i wuz drunk n shieet and farmed that 6l sword from Hillock. Now i need to think what to do with it.

Reinhardt

Arcane
I think i'll go with alcoholic pathfinder. At least with oni-goroshi and tabula i have two lvl 1 6l so now i can experiment with skills, so no PoB this time. Only gut feeling. Also i have some items that i always wanted to try, like Mokou, so now is a good time.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I farmed an Oni-Goroshi on Saturday, took me about 50 runs of killing Hillock (and everyone on map until I reached lvl 7). I got an almost perfect version (88% out of 90% on inc crit roll).
Now I am doing a Scion (Slayer/Raider) Molten Strike with it. Leveling with it is a breeze, I have yet to reach mapping.

Last edited:

Reinhardt

Arcane
So oni-goroshi apparently makes you immune to ignite which makes my "everything burns, everyone screams, you too. let's drink, minna-san!" with 2 mokou's and eye of innocence attempt useless...:negative: Being drunk is bad for building...

I'll sober sometime in mid-january so for now it is what it is.

Last edited:

Gerrard

Arcane
I died more on Cyclone Slayer this league than on 3 different characters in Harbinger combined, and none of those used VP.
It might be just me, but I think some of the new mobs they added to maps are retarded and deal way too much damage (fucking scorpions). Also the Pen boss killing people with fucking Storm Burst, trolololo.
:negative:

ArchAngel

Arcane
I died more on Cyclone Slayer this league than on 3 different characters in Harbinger combined, and none of those used VP.
It might be just me, but I think some of the new mobs they added to maps are retarded and deal way too much damage (fucking scorpions). Also the Pen boss killing people with fucking Storm Burst, trolololo.
:negative:
I noticed I am dying a lot more than before as well. Seems having low or no evasion + basalt flask and some leech is no longer enough.

So my next character is going to be leeching and going to have dodge and evasion and basalt flask.

Hyperion

Arcane
Weird, I feel sturdier than ever before on my Slayer. I started him as Dual Strike + Ancestral Call, but switched him to Blade Flurry because I found one of those Stat Sticks with dual ele damage, and crit multiplier on it. Last time I died in maps I was farming Tier 1's and 2's with uncapped resists.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Weird, I feel sturdier than ever before on my Slayer. I started him as Dual Strike + Ancestral Call, but switched him to Blade Flurry because I found one of those Stat Sticks with dual ele damage, and crit multiplier on it. Last time I died in maps I was farming Tier 1's and 2's with uncapped resists.
New Vaal Pact was a nerf for everyone but Slayers.

Gerrard

Arcane
I guess it's time to reroll
:balance:

That shitty crit roll though :negative:

Last edited:

Gerrard

Arcane
Flicker Strike with 20% chance to gain a frenzy charge, good luck with that.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Flicker Strike with 20% chance to gain a frenzy charge, good luck with that.
That + Blood Rage + Poacher's mark. Also Raider has 20% per hit on unique or rare enemies, not kill and that is very useful.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom