Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Papers Please, a Georgian Tale

Georgia is ahead of many European nations in a number of categories, including Eurounion members. Asia isn't anywhere near the Georgian level of development. High unemployment and a disparity between wages does not make Georgia a shithole.

-Liberal, Assorted Quotes and Essays Tome 4

PapersPlease2013-04-3002-54-24-51.jpg

The sun shines brightly in Georgia, home of heroes, home of Europeans and origin of the white race but today it shines the brightest on one lucky georgian man.
PapersPlease2013-04-3002-54-30-35.jpg

PapersPlease2013-04-3002-54-37-61.jpg

The honor of defending eternal Georgia from the masses of Russian immigrants and LIBRUL cultural marxist mercenaries.
PapersPlease2013-04-3002-54-45-68.jpg

No other country in Asia Yurop has higher living standards in Georgia and the Liberal family will be able to enjoy the most comfortable dwellings available in such a paradise at the corners of Eastern Europe.
PapersPlease2013-04-3002-54-50-65-1.jpg

PapersPlease2013-04-3002-54-55-32-1.jpg

r-GEORGIA-RUSSIA-large570.jpg

:troll:
But no, seriously, a new glorious era begins for mighty Georgia, with such a loyal son guarding the borders against dissidents, spies and advocates of the Religion of Peace.
--------------------------------------------------------
Gonna see if I can do some minor modding, update will come tommorow at a less ungodly hour. And this time I mean it.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I don't suppose it's possible to mod the country name?

TripJack

Hedonist
:salute: good work jews, i thought i was going to have to do this myself

I don't suppose it's possible to mod the country name?
All images and text in the game can be replaced I think

I did some modding like renaming countries and immigrants, as well as dialogs, but I can't run my mod. Gonna see what the problem is.

And the game is called Papers Please.

Managed to mod a significant part of the files but I still need to track down some nation names/ethnic group names.

Might even make a special seal for approved/rejected.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom