Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Overwatch

And 50% winrate is not enforced, is just the goal for any matchmaking system and every player except the very good and the very bad ones should end up there.

And yet, as soon as I get at least a small win-streak going - next 3 or 4 games will have leavers, retarded stacks and the usual stuff that drags you down to the bottom. Yet according to that OW stat site, i'm in 7% medals wise. So i'm literally getting fucked by their shitty mm, over and over again. (i'm also sitting at 50% winrate)

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
And 50% winrate is not enforced, is just the goal for any matchmaking system and every player except the very good and the very bad ones should end up there.

And yet, as soon as I get at least a small win-streak going - next 3 or 4 games will have leavers, retarded stacks and the usual stuff that drags you down to the bottom. Yet according to that OW stat site, i'm in 7% medals wise. So i'm literally getting fucked by their shitty mm, over and over again. (i'm also sitting at 50% winrate)
Muh elo hell.

K.

sFhEioL.jpg

YAwb6Wr.jpg

b4J0V91.jpg

Last screenshot - was our 3rd game with a leaver IN A ROW. So bitch, please tell me how is this fair and how am I supposed to fight through it?

abija

Prophet
Blizzard with the amazing tech that predicts the disconnects and the under performing/over performing stacks. Get serious... Maybe they also tweak the SD rolls to get you to 50% winrate.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Here are the Patch notes that are currently live on the PTR.

That thread is full of sweet Genji tears...

Don't know about that Hanzo buff though,along with the change to the previous hitboxes he becomes quite powerful,Mercy's buff also makes it a lot more important nowto target her instead of the tank

Last edited:

Gerrard

Arcane
Reverted a recent change to reduce size of heroes' projectiles
:nocountryforshitposters::deathclaw::dead:

Roadhog
  • Chain Hook
    • If the hooked target isn't in Roadhog's line of sight when retracting the hook, they will be moved back to the position where they were originally hooked
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU how about you fix the retarded hitbox of the hook first?

abija

Prophet
But that's quick play and probably after some time in queue or a game refill.

Nope, that's how it went from the beginning. I picked up a habit of screenshotting bullshit games only recently. Had more than a few games like that in comp. Besides QP or not, is it to much to ask for a competitive game to be... you know, competitive? Lopsided matches are not fun for anyone, period.

abija

Prophet
Quick play means that nothing in that screen reflects skill of the players, higher level doesn't mean anything. You losing doesn't mean anything either, the hanzo pick could affect the outcome more than the skill of the players in game.

Also it makes sense to be more lenient in QP when it gets past x mins in queue.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom