Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Overwatch

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
As much as it absolutely pains me, I have to agree with Metro.

Overwatch is shit, and anybody liking it, should automatically be barred from entry to the KODEX. It's banal boring popamole shooter disgusting shit.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Pub stumper hero stumping pubs, news at eleven.
I'd wager 60-70% of the playerbase is doing random/pub matches. Why anyone thinks it's a good idea to balance games around a fraction of the community is beyond me.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Way to go agreeing with the biggest idiot on the Codex. No wonder you got your dumbfuck tag. Saying things like "herp derp, if you like a game I don't like you should be banned from the Codex" is the most retarded things you can say.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Way to go agreeing with the biggest idiot on the Codex. No wonder you got your dumbfuck tag. Saying things like "herp derp, if you like a game I don't like you should be banned from the Codex" is the most retarded things you can say.
You should be barred from the Codex for being a creepy pervert.

Jackalope

Arcane
He picked the most boring character and he's playing against complete noobs... Bastion is pretty easy to beat if you are not a complete idiot. And if you know the map. The game was released yesterday, so don't expect much.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure Blizzard did some crap with the Lootboxes, I'm getting shit compared to the beta.

abija

Prophet
I'd wager 60-70% of the playerbase is doing random/pub matches. Why anyone thinks it's a good idea to balance games around a fraction of the community is beyond me.
Correct term would have been noob stomp hero.
Regardless, balancing for high skill organised play seems to work mighty well for Valve.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Wait, people are having trouble with bastions? That camp in the same spots or - god forbid - the noobing platform on volskaya?

Must be kwan servers.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

For once, I must agree with the general Kodex Konsensus, it looks really boring.
Well, the world is full of Blizzard fanboys, I suppose that there will be always an active community for this game.

The enemy outlines behind the walls is retarded as fuck.

The enemy outlines behind walls is the special ability of widowmaker. It charges when she deals damage, so a decent widowmaker can use it with a few minutes in-between. It lights enemies up for the team for 10 seconds.

It's a pretty solid ability, but seldom as spectacular as a good mercy, d.va, Junkrat or Pharah ult

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
I see. For a second i thought this game was even more popamole than i expected. And i expected the worst.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Too early to say how many people stick with it. ATM I got ~50 people on my battle.net friends list and there are 15+ of them playing overwatch at any given time I check.

It's quite fun to stomp pubbies as a 6-man. Voice comms and coordinating ultimates is super stronk, and pubbies just fire theirs all Willy-nilly

Kutulu

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex
I hate the characters, i have no desire to play some Waifu or other cartoon character.
I never adapted to like this whole cartooney gfx style....

Id try it if it was free.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Wyrmlord waifu is top troll when you rush enemy spawn

Got a respawning McCree and Genji too before they wisened up. By then, we had tellyporter and sentries at point A. They never got to the payload :3

Jackalope

Arcane
Nice!

Today I learned Roadhog works great with Symmetra's turrets. I'm also starting to think what would happen with 2 Symmetras in the same team, never tried it, but the damage from the turrets would be just insane... And it's always nice to have a second teleporter if the first one is blown. It might work with the right team, I'd try it sometime to see how it goes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom