Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware OUYA: "A new kind of video game console"

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
If only there were some other device that could play 2D shitty games without a publisher.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
64mzee6wkpr3.gif

Jesus, looks like that guy is struggling to even talk. When he says "OOUUUYAAAAAA", it sounds like there's a monster creeping up on you from behind your chair, opening his mouth to swallow you whole.

He's either very depressed with his purchase, or :kingcomrade:

Regvard

Arcane
Jesus, looks like that guy is struggling to even talk. When he says "OOUUUYAAAAAA", it sounds like there's a monster creeping up on you from behind your chair, opening his mouth to swallow you whole.

He's either very depressed with his purchase, or :kingcomrade:

He sounds like he spent his pizza money on OUYA.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.

Thanks. Excellent review and a fun treatise on how this thing became hip through hipsters who now bitch about the very same thing coz that's become hip. Or something.

What I do dig about it, is that with all the whining, hipsters being hipster and general uselesness of the thing it kinda reminds me of those brandless, wierd, cheap-ass console clone thingies you could get at any decent bazaar since the 90's. Although those usually come packed with 99 games or something. And no warranty.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Thanks. Excellent review and a fun treatise on how this thing became hip through hipsters who now bitch about the very same thing coz that's become hip. Or something.

What I do dig about it, is that with all the whining, hipsters being hipster and general uselesness of the thing it kinda reminds me of those brandless, wierd, cheap-ass console clone thingies you could get at any decent bazaar since the 90's. Although those usually come packed with 99 games or something. And no warranty.
99 games, 33 of which is a repetition of the same Contra clone.

Micmu

Magister
Project got...

...shitstarted alright

:yeah:

Didn't see this one coming... It's like the rest of hardware shitstarters didn't end up the same

MetalCraze

Arcane
Same shit, more MHz
You wouldn't call an overclocked videocard or CPU - a new tech

It's still pretty irrelevant however to the fact that OUYA is just a lazy money grabbing hoax from Kikestarter.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Yeah, if I wanted a small piece of hardware to play around with, I'd just buy a Raspberry PI, about a third of OUYA's price and doesn't ask for a credit card number on boot.

deuxhero

Arcane

Huh, I thought it was a bunch of Super Mario Bros. level that were unplayable

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Yeah, if I wanted a small piece of hardware to play around with, I'd just buy a Raspberry PI, about a third of OUYA's price and doesn't ask for a credit card number on boot.
You could also buy a year old phone or tablet with a Tegra 3, and you get a screen and battery thrown in!

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter

Hey, these clone vidyas are way better than this Ouya crap. Turbo game for life:love:

Black

Arcane
It's a piece of shit for untermensch.
How is that "a new kind of video game console" in that case?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom