Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Out of print boardgame?

Does anyone know any European webstore (or brickstore with EU delivery) that would have out of print games in stock. I'm trying to find Discworld:Ankh Morpork boardgame but it's impossible. I've already tried Boardgamegeek market but the prices are shit. Ebay too.

I'm kind of interested in any game store that might still have it hidden in stock or smth.

Any help will be rewarded with a blowjob.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
I never had any luck finding second hand stores in Europe, no matter if video or board games. While I lived in the USA it was heaven. Too bad I couldn't really buy much since I had to leave eventually.

Us europoors hold on to our property with an iron fist it seems. If we can afford to have any property, that is, lul.

GarlandExCon

Arcane
You're going to have a hard time with that one. As someone who runs a thrift business and goes to flea markets/yard sales/thrift shops at least 3 times a week, sometimes more, I haven't seen that game in years (before or after prison).

And I'm in the U.S., which as mentioned is a second hand heaven.

ChasinTheTrane

Literate
Following what Sranchammer said, you could play it digitally if you don't care about having a physical copy. I looked and found that there's a few mods on Steam for Tabletop Simulator.

If you need a physical copy (I completely understand), your best luck would be setting alerts on Craigslist, Ebay and BGG Market. Sadly highly ranked out of print games rarely get cheaper so you're depending on someone not knowing the value. Or a reprint...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom