Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Original Sin Giveaway

latexmonkeys

Augur
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
uXCw97X.jpg

Tigranes

Arcane
Alright. 48 hours are up! I will post super super soon (like, within the hour, I don't want to keep you from playing) to announce the winner according to my supreme (read: entirely subjective) judgment.

Tigranes

Arcane
Alright, it is time for winnar!

It was not easy to choose, I thought many of the entries were of very similar quality, which you can take as compliment or condemnation :smug: But surely the most Codexian of them all:

sheeprape.jpg

Drowed takes the cake with an image literally titled 'sheeprape.jpg'. PM me with your choice of Steam or GOG, and I can give you your code for Divinity: Original Sin immediately.

There were quite a few good ones, though, and I think it is only fair to recognise a runner-up:

aGCT17.jpg

Jools wins the David Gaider No Codexian Left Behind Award. I don't have any more copies of D:OS, but I would like to offer you a $10 gift on Steam or GOG. PM me to work it out - you could tell me a $10ish title you'd like, or if you are buying D:OS I could somehow try and put $10 towards that, though I don't think either service allows gift cards for some stupid reason?

Everybody else, thanks for playing, go buy the fucking game. :obviously:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm a sad sheep that I didn't win. :( But hats off to Drowed and Jools. Nice work guys. :)

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom