Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

only a codexer would have these..

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
How is it that I've never posted in this thread before.....?
Might have to rectify that with a few pictures of my own soon. :hmmm:

Dreed

Bremsstrahlunged
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
:necro:

I began looking for big boxes about a year ago in local flea markets and charity thrift stores, and here's the result (everything was bought for 1 or 2€, except Arcanum, Wizardry 6, Civ 2 and Alpha Centauri which I got on Ebay):

Adventure:

NwagJEZ.jpg

FPS:

9HmguF1.jpg

Strategy:

BFc2ukE.jpg

RPG:

On9R6pP.jpg

Lonely boxless stuff:

eE74tYd.jpg

The new shit:

ZBWA2aa.jpg

gGp6QDT.jpg

DBsReCd.jpg

Dreed

Bremsstrahlunged
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
New stuff since last year ↑:

PD1vT2p.jpg

The top row is composed of 3 probably mediocre French adventure games that I never heard of before buying (although Pilgrim boasts art and character design by Mœbius), I got Colonization and Civ 3 off Ebay. The Westwood collection seems to go for a high price there, and contains Dune 2, Legend of Kyrandia 1-3 and Lands of Lore with their individual manuals.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
:necro:

Moving my collection from my old house to a new one. Decided to take a shot of some good ones in the front row. Hope it's fapworthy!

kiESpnW.jpg

YLD

Novice
It's probably the least monocled collection in this thread but here goes:

4Gr1V6K.jpg

I give negative fucks about having a physical collection so the only thing they have in common is how much of a pain it is to find the French version digitally, if they are even available at all (even not-removed-from-an-inventory). The best part is that my DVD player is as old and decrepit as I am so I end up burning the .iso quickly before it starts acting up again.

tindrli

Arcane
from those i only played baldurs gate and AVP.. maybe demon stone but i cant remmember

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
The residents of the RPG Codex are the only ones other than me who might appreciate my collection, so might as well post some pics.

Microsoft Adventure (1981)
Microsoft Decathlon (1982)
Ultima Underworld (1992)
Ultima Underworld II (1993)
Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri (1996)
Realms of the Haunting (1996)
Flight Unlimited 95 (1996)
Flight Unlimited II (1997)
Flight Unlimited III (1999)
Rayman (1996)
Rayman Learning Center (1999)
Thief: The Dark Project (1998)
Thief Gold (1999)
Thief II: The Metal Age (2000)
Thief: Deadly Shadows (2004)
System Shock 2 (1999)
Planescape: Torment (1999)
Deus Ex (2000)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Augmented edition, 2011)
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (2016)
Anachronox (2001)
Temple of Elemental Evil (2003)
VTM: Bloodlines (2004)
Star Wars: KotOR II (2005)
Pathologic (2006)
Penumbra: Overture (2007)
Penumbra: Black Plague (2008)
Penumbra Collection (2009)
NWN2: Mask of the Betrayer (2007)
NWN2: Storm of Zehir (2008)
Mass Effect (2008)
Mass Effect 2 (2010)
Dragon Age: Origins (Collector's edition, 2009)
Dragon Age: Awakening (2010)
Dragon Age: Inquisition (2014)
Alpha Protocol (2010)
Fallout: New Vegas (Ultimate edition, 2012)
Dishonored (2012)
Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials / The Knife of Dunwall DLCs (2013)
Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC (2013)
Dishonored: GOTY Edition (2013)
Dishonored 2 (2016)
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider (2017)
Pillars of Eternity (GOTY edition, 2016)
Prey (2017)

FeelTheRads

Arcane
iJfkQF3.jpg

Some sort of budget pack, I guess, but it has the original big-box versions with all the manuals and everything.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom