Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

OMFG GRIMOIRE BEGINS "FINAL BETA" ITS HAPPENING!!

MisterStone

Arcane
27482496.png

For real this time!

:roll:

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
It'd be great if we at least got a glimpse at it before the niggerpocalypse. I have this odd feeling that it would be the greatest game ever made, and everyone but a few will hate it. Those few, like me, will think they are especially bright, but in the end, it's all a joke and we are all dumb. This is one of the awful things in life; if you aren't extremely brilliant you might as well not be; everything is set in stone, nothing changes in any way. Do we refuse to evolve?

Black

Arcane
I'll have something to tell my grandkids.
"Yes, I was there when Grimoire was released"
"Whoa grandpa, you're so cool!"

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
so who takes part in this beta? Our prophet Cleve certainly will invite a few of us to help him polish his masterpiece, no?

Krash

Arcane
MetalCraze said:
This game is not going to be the biggest disappointment since MOO3. It won't be finished.

Well neither was MOO3 (though they still released it)

Pablosdog

Prophet
Cleve is trolling us, has been trolling us, and always will troll us. He'll just reskin wizardry 7 and call it a day, we will be had. He will be laughing as he takes our monies right to the bank.

MisterStone

Arcane
Considering the shit that passes for RPG these days, a re-skinned wizardry 4 5 6 OR 7 would be an improvement.

Andhaira

Arcane
Exciting news to be sure. Who knows, this might be for real and Grimoire might be released in march.

Panthera

Scholar
I just want to know how babby is formed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom