Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Old Blood Bowl season stuff

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
VIEWERS

Bbmorti
Ulminati
Waage83
Biocoke
Alset85
Pumiliusperegrinuspotens
Jaedar
Herpostratus
Indrick_boreale
Discorder
Vaygur

:incline:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
For the record, I will gift each finalist a steam game of their choice costing no more than x. Where x is 1€ per SI/nig, SI/-stat and RIP they cause to the opposing team, and which is not removed by the apo.

Sorry Darth Roxor, I explicitly omitted SI/mng since non-permanent injuries aren't nearly as satisfying. :(

[edit]

While I could be really anal-retentive and say the Turn8 RIP was Grunker causing it to his own team (and thus ineligble), it was so delicious that I'm adding 1€ to the gift pool for BOTH coaches! :3

Last edited:

Absalom

This game:
quote-chickens-coming-home-to-roost-never-did-make-me-sad-they-ve-always-made-me-glad-malcolm-x-249337.jpg

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I humbly accept defeat, Roxor. Clearly, marijuana is not the effective doping drug I had hoped it would be.

ggs bro!

EDIT: also, can we has new league thread? :D

I would like to congratulate all participants in the most well-run Codex league to date :salute:

An almost constant stream of weekly matches with few or no delays. Kudos to all motherfuckers involved!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
:dance::dance::dance:

happy-lizard.jpg

A whole season done in barely under 2 months. Unbelievable.

First and foremost, I would like to thank Human Resource Manager the block/tackle saudi. He's been my MVP since day one, and he's stayed that way till the final. Couldn't have done it without him.

Also thanks for watching, I think the 20 people audience was actually bigger than for Clandestine and Blaggardz 2, r00fles.

Also2 thanks to everyone for participating in dis fine undertaking. Hopefully, there will be more to come soon. But right now I believe everyone needs some time to cool off.:flamesaw:

EDIT: OH YEAH I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK CYANIDE FOR THEIR SHIT FUCKING UI :rage:

Last edited:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
iirc, wizard is left click to target, right click to execute. Pretty dumb, that.

I'd recommend starting next league around late january, early february. I'll probably play necro.

Oh and here's the final standings:
Pi546H1.png

Pretty close in the top, after all. Thanks to everyone who participated, especially the new blood who took the dive for the first time. It's been fun elfing around with you all.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
iirc, wizard is left click to target, right click to execute. Pretty dumb, that.

I'd recommend starting next league around late january, early february. I'll probably play necro.

Starting it in January is a good idea, but there's no reason we shouldn't make a new thread for it now.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Meh, as predicted. DT Skinks with Strong Saurus Shell is just too good.

RK47

Patron
You bringing back Lizards for 2015? I'm sure a lot of the rest wants another shot at your skinks.

RK47

Patron
Mmm. Guess humans will have another shot at glory.

Stompa

Arcane
Same TV restrictions or will they be eased up to let bloated elf fags same teams participate?

RK47

Patron
Vet teams shd just get a free pass.
:troll:
Fuck rerolling.
I'm lazy.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I remember RK-chan promising that this was the last tourney for KoK and that'd there'd be a new team next tourney.
:rpgcodex:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
DT Skinks

I don't think these shitheads worked even once actually :/
To quote myself during the game "Roxor really needs to start looking at the numbers before just diving at every opportunity".

Vet teams shd just get a free pass.
:troll:
Fuck rerolling.
I'm lazy.
I know you are joking, but it still bears saying: That way lies F13 ridiculousness. Let us not go there.

RK47

Patron
Gib the old veteran 1600 TV cap. Newcomers get 1500 cap.
Look at the final standing and you'll understand why some would want to keep their old teams.
Pi546H1.png

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I don't personally care about TV values as long as they are above 1300

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom