Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Old Blood Bowl season stuff

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
5 goals against you all season. SHAMEFUR DISPRAY!

Berekän, I'm ready for you! (as indeed I've always been <3 :nohomo: ). Gonna start an MTGO draft around 17:15 if you haven't showed up then, we can just play later tonigh in that case!

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Not my fault you lazy northern jewros go to bed when the sun's still shining, I just got back from class :M

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Who gets to the finals if Jaedar wins?

That's a really good fucking question, and one I've been asking myself earlier as well.

I know that internal games are used first, but we drew our game. TV? TDs?
Considering me and roxor seem to have same score currently, and you have more than both of us, it seems to me whoever wins of me and roxor plays you.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

That's a really good fucking question, and one I've been asking myself earlier as well.

Considering me and roxor seem to have same score, and you have more than both of us, it seems to me whoever wins of me and roxor plays you.

Score? As in TDs or what? Are you sure that's it? I seem to recall from another league it actually uses Team Value or something equally stupid.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Considering me and roxor seem to have same score, and you have more than both of us, it seems to me whoever wins of me and roxor plays you.

Score? As in TDs or what? Are you sure that's it? I seem to recall from another league it actually uses Team Value or something equally stupid.
There was a picture on the first page that showed scores, but it seems it was removed not more than a few seconds ago. And by scores I mean points.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Oh, you're looking at the OP. That's wrong Jaedar. The real scores are:

Me: 25 (after this game). Rox: 24. You: 22.
Why is it wrong?
Also, it's 3 points per win isn't it? so it still seems the winner plays you.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
It would first be head-to-head, then wdl ratio. Of course the problem is we drew on our game and if I lose to cheddar we'll have the same wdl ratio of 7/3/1.

So I have absolutely no idea. Could count TDs but that's obviously not very fair in a lizards vs elves scenario.

Considering me and roxor seem to have same score, and you have more than both of us

No, Grunker and me both have 24.

Don't look at the score board from the first page because it doesn't update properly. Should take it out altogether to avoid confusion.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I've edited that. Those points were wrong. Here's the current score:

71d2f22117.jpg

If you win, who goes to the finals?

EDIT: I'm pretty sure it's TV, Darth Roxor. Something in my memory is jogging that piece of info.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
I dunno, it seems to me it should be broken my score, head to head then TD differential. Breaking by TV is just gay.

Of course, how it seems is rarely how it is in cyanide land.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
I played roxor
He has my permission, nay, blessing to go forth and smash some high elf faces in the finals.
:salute:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Corporate Hell vs Explosive Physicists

that game in a nutshell:
7aEeHR.jpg
7aEeHR.jpg
7aEeHR.jpg
7aEeHR.jpg
7aEeHR.jpg
out of 5

ImageMatchReport.aspx

The lizardmen remain undefeated to the end as the game ends with 1:1. It was ridiculously well-matched, with constant tension on both sides all the time, to the very end as the ref turns back the fucking clock during the last turn.

Elfy bullshit blitzes into cages have deprived me of a touchdown in the last turn of the 1st half, then Jaedar scored with a 2-turn TD despite my best efforts to stop him (FUCK that guard catcher). But after that, he was left with only 7 or so dudes on the pitch and couldn't stop me from drawing.

Last turn, a tackle blitz fortunately gets rid of his catcher within scoring range.

And then a 15 SPP saudi picks up the ball and does a perfect launch at an adjacent skink. The fucking retard fails to catch :negative:

I am coming for you, Grunker

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
phew :greatjob:

thank god we avoided an elf vs elf faggotry in the finals

and I sure hope plot armor is invalidated in the finals :negative:

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Done rage quiting to trip jack worst luck i have ever had in a match and it is to dam late at night for me so i quit and he gets what ever he wants. I no longer care. FUCK THIS LIFE! FUCK THIS GAME!

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Ok, totally off-topic - is it worth upgrading LE to ChE for 10$?
For upgrading you get 3 teams and 2 stadiums. It is probably not worth unless you really want to play one of those three teams (underworld, chaos dwarfs, khorne).

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Done rage quiting to trip jack worst luck i have ever had in a match and it is to dam late at night for me so i quit and he gets what ever he wants. I no longer care. FUCK THIS LIFE! FUCK THIS GAME!

Someone's had a bad case of Blood Bowl

Ok, totally off-topic - is it worth upgrading LE to ChE for 10$?

You get 3 teams of which 2 are meh and one is fun. 10$ should be werf it if you want them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom