Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Beastro

Arcane
Happy you're back, but dude don't do this again.

This kinda shit is what women do. Keep it up and you'll start making a case that female brains really can inhabit male bodies.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
I wish male brains could inhabit female bodies

Careful what you wish for...

dj2c3FW.jpg

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I wish male brains could inhabit female bodies

They can. When it happens it creates a Lesbian.
Lesbians aren't real, just women who make excuses for being rejected by men.

No. Some women are born with good taste and see men for the disgusting monkey creatures we are. No sane person could ever be attracted to a man (unless the man is a really hot tranny that looks nothing like a man). Gay men and straight women had to have part of their brain scrambled to get them to find men sexually attractive. This is why they are so into fashion, talking, emotions, and superficial nonsense and place little, if any, stock in function, reason, or logic.

I have not only met, but am great friends with a solid handful of lesbians. I hang out with two of them pretty often and we make fun of people and laugh and laugh. We think alike and they are almost as ugly and unattractive as men and don't give a shit. They also cheat on each other when they can. When some young meat is around they are just like guys leering and being deceitful. It warms my heart.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
I have not only met, but am great friends with a solid handful of lesbians. I hang out with two of them pretty often and we make fun of people and laugh and laugh. We think alike and they are almost as ugly and unattractive as men and don't give a shit. They also cheat on each other when they can. When some young meat is around they are just like guys leering and being deceitful. It warms my heart.

You're so undesirable to women that they turn gay?

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera

This kinda shit is what women do. Keep it up and you'll start making a case that female brains really can inhabit male bodies.

Don't do what? Jew away my rating privileges again? Don't worry, this won't happen again, retard.

Btw, welcome to the Hall of Shame, whoever you are, "Beast-o".

Beastro

Arcane

Don't do what? Jew away my rating privileges again? Don't worry, this won't happen again, retard.

Make a big deal about leaving then come back again a week later. Like I said, I always liked your posts and don't want you leaving, but this is BS and boils down to drama whoring. Stop stirring the pot like this.

Last bit's a sad testament to how many make alternate accounts here and fan the flames of paranoia. I only make one account when I join a place and usually stick with this name.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
i actually thought 'where the fuck is irenaeus with all these damned commies around' when reading the best korea thread today, so i'll just assume it was my psychic powers that called him back to the dex

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera

Make a big deal about leaving then come back again a week later. Like I said, I always liked your posts and don't want you leaving, but this is BS and boils down to drama whoring. Stop stirring the pot like this.

Last bit's a sad testament to how many make alternate accounts here and fan the flames of paranoia. I only make one account when I join a place and usually stick with this name.

What big deal you fucking moron?

Some butthurt Jew faggot took away my rating privileges then banned me from several threads. I got pissed, wrote a short thread on GD that I was leaving (which some retarded mod - probably fedorabot - moved to the wrong subforum), insulted Jews and came back today to smugly gloat over libruls and Jews. I'm not really back on RPGCodex.net. Too many Jews dealing the cards. Did I tell I'm not a big fan of Jews?

Meanwhile...

Enjoy your eternal stay on the Hall of Shame :lol:, a kind of digital Black Lodge.

Richard and Laura, two birds one stone.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

You're so undesirable to women that they turn gay?

No. Being a gay or lesbian isn't a choice. Either you have a normal brain and see that females are clearly far more attractive in every conceivable way and that men are ugly monkey creatures with zero sexual appeal, or you have a twisted brain that makes you have really bas taste and find men attractive. Its as simple as that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom