Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
Nigger in da haus.

cr7.jpg

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Same.

I'm much closer to converting the whole Codex to Catholicism (my initial goal when joining this prestigious forum back in 2012) than I ever was in the last 5 years.

Your posting frequency suggests addiction. Like, you were posting away on the Codex shortly after getting married as I recall.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
Same.

I'm much closer to converting the whole Codex to Catholicism (my initial goal when joining this prestigious forum back in 2012) than I ever was in the last 5 years.

Your posting frequency suggests addiction. Like, you were posting away on the Codex shortly after getting married as I recall.

If you were minimally attentive to detail you would realize that I haven't actually posted 1,867,345 times. Also, I only started posting about 12 hours after my wedding, after the party and a good night of sleep.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
If you were minimally attentive to detail you would realize that I haven't actually posted 1,867,345 times.

I'm thinking of the time I had to put you on my ignore list because you filled up the Trump thread with a bunch of low content posts every day. :M

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Come to think of it, Irenaeus was the only poster whose banning/self-ejecting/leaving I've sincerely regretted. I'm glad he has stayed on. I find his hysteric xenophobia pose entertaining, even though he seems to genuinely admire Trump. It's no crime to be detached from reality I guess, especially if you are on a computer games forum.

Iren may have been a daft racist but he hated Sherry just as much as I did. Shame to have one less Sherry hater about the 'dex.
Why hate Sherry tho?

Revenant

Modern degenerates larping christians have sex before wedding, so why would they do anything else than sleep after the party that is the wedding.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Happy you're back, but dude don't do this again.

This kinda shit is what women do. Keep it up and you'll start making a case that female brains really can inhabit male bodies.

Don't do what? Jew away my rating privileges again? Don't worry, this won't happen again, retard.

Btw, welcome to the Hall of Shame, whoever you are, "Beast-o".

Make a big deal about leaving then come back again a week later. Like I said, I always liked your posts and don't want you leaving, but this is BS and boils down to drama whoring. Stop stirring the pot like this.

Last bit's a sad testament to how many make alternate accounts here and fan the flames of paranoia. I only make one account when I join a place and usually stick with this name.

What big deal you fucking moron?

Some butthurt Jew faggot took away my rating privileges then banned me from several threads. I got pissed, wrote a short thread on GD that I was leaving (which some retarded mod - probably fedorabot - moved to the wrong subforum), insulted Jews and came back today to smugly gloat over libruls and Jews. I'm not really back on RPGCodex.net. Too many Jews dealing the cards. Did I tell I'm not a big fan of Jews?

Meanwhile...

Enjoy your eternal stay on the Hall of Shame :lol:, a kind of digital Black Lodge.

Richard and Laura, two birds one stone.
The owls are not what they seem.

Agree.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom