Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Chris Avelltwo

Scholar
I was worried Irenaeus would never come back, but no one else seemed to be concerned about it, so I assume this sort of thing has happened in the past.

Beastro

Arcane
I'm not really back on RPGCodex.net.

Said while being back on the site.

Just as you declared, with emphasis, that you were leaving only to return a week later?

What difference does your Hall of Shame matter if you're truly leaving this site? Ignored or not, if you're not here to read my responses it's all the same, right? In the same vein, why should I be mortified being put on ignore by someone who won't return... unless you will, again, while you continue to act like a pissed, petty, spite filled wife trying to obsessively cause harm while acting like they don't care?

CUT THE FAGGOTRY CRAP ON MY LEAVING THREAD, MORONS

Or what? You'll leave?

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Irenaeus and Roqua should get together someday. Maybe they can fuck each other's wives. Plus they're both black.

My father was of mixed decent. Where I am from there are Haitians and Nigerians black as night all over the place. Real black people. I am not white. I am part black. But I would get laughed at by half the population of Brockton if I ever called myself black. I could probably call myself black outside of of Mass since we seem to get the majority of African and Haitian immigrants. But the super darkies like making fun of my kind when we think we can call ourselves black.

Is his wife hot? I'll gladly let him fuck my wife if I can fuck his hot wife. I'm not going to put any effort into fucking someone that doesn't get my juice machine running so if his wife looks like some beat up third worlder or is a big fat fatty you can count my wife and I out. The only thing better than new, hot pussy is new, hot pussy I don't have to do anything to get besides show up and try and not be too offensive before the fucking starts. That's a big win in my book. Also known as the book of sound logic and sanity.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I'll gladly let him fuck my wife

Roqua confirmed literal cuck :lol:

Your powers of deduction are astounding. Can you give me a couple examples of figurative cuckolds? I think wife swapping isn't really cuckoldry personally but I respect your right to not understand what words mean. But I am definitely interested in an explanation of figurative cuckolds. Someone said Fargo cuckolded rpgcodex, but was not able to explain what he meant by this. Since rpgcodex is a website that is not capable of thinking or marrying I assume he ment figuratively about the rpgcodex community but was not able to extrapolate exactly how the word would apply in that instance. Fargo somehow figuratively fucked everyone who posts here wives or significant others, while we ashamedly did nothing about it or complicity allowed it to happen? I don't understand and I do not follow. Any examples would be appreciated.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
I'll gladly let him fuck my wife

Roqua confirmed literal cuck :lol:

Your powers of deduction are astounding. Can you give me a couple examples of figurative cuckolds? I think wife swapping isn't really cuckoldry personally but I respect your right to not understand what words mean. But I am definitely interested in an explanation of figurative cuckolds. Someone said Fargo cuckolded rpgcodex, but was not able to explain what he meant by this. Since rpgcodex is a website that is not capable of thinking or marrying I assume he ment figuratively about the rpgcodex community but was not able to extrapolate exactly how the word would apply in that instance. Fargo somehow figuratively fucked everyone who posts here wives or significant others, while we ashamedly did nothing about it or complicity allowed it to happen? I don't understand and I do not follow. Any examples would be appreciated.

^CUCKPOSTING^

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Awe shucks. You got me real good there! Did you tell Cletus to get the hell away from that thang?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Like Bryce, Iren appears to be addicted to posting on the Codex. What is with these Brazilians?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I'm not Brazillian.

Are you saying you're Bryce or that you share the same affliction? I'm referring to

Pretty much any account from Brazil == Bryce.

It seems there are a lot of fucking retarded people in Brazil who like to post on the Codex. You should form a club.

We've taken plenty of action against our more extreme members in the past (hell, Bryce was banned several times over the years and yet he keeps coming back), only now we've got options that allow us to restrict their ability to just create an alt and continue. We have historically banned the entirety of Brazil, had a rough proxy check (which failed more often than it worked) and taken other discreet behind the scenes measures to try and keep some people out. I'm all for trying new things, especially when the old things clearly don't work as effectively as I'd like.

The link between bryce and FretRider occured via e-mail to my rpgcodex mail address, when just a day after banning FretRider once again, bryce emailed me completely out of the blue asking to have his old account back. Bryce's IP traces to a location in Brazil just north of Uruguay, various IP's FretRider has used over the years trace to the same location - and mostly Brazil. I hardly consider that a co-incidence.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I'm not Brazillian.

Are you saying you're Bryce or that you share the same affliction? I'm referring to

Pretty much any account from Brazil == Bryce.

It seems there are a lot of fucking retarded people in Brazil who like to post on the Codex. You should form a club.

We've taken plenty of action against our more extreme members in the past (hell, Bryce was banned several times over the years and yet he keeps coming back), only now we've got options that allow us to restrict their ability to just create an alt and continue. We have historically banned the entirety of Brazil, had a rough proxy check (which failed more often than it worked) and taken other discreet behind the scenes measures to try and keep some people out. I'm all for trying new things, especially when the old things clearly don't work as effectively as I'd like.

The link between bryce and FretRider occured via e-mail to my rpgcodex mail address, when just a day after banning FretRider once again, bryce emailed me completely out of the blue asking to have his old account back. Bryce's IP traces to a location in Brazil just north of Uruguay, various IP's FretRider has used over the years trace to the same location - and mostly Brazil. I hardly consider that a co-incidence.

Fuck. Bryce lives in the fucking Amazon. Revenge will be harder to get. Good thing it is best served cold. Or really cold. My wife will not want to go there and risk her and my daughters getting the brainless baby disease and I doubt the old lady will just let me go gallivanting off to Brazil on my own. It is sad that I offered to pay good money to get this piece of shit's location and no one gave me shit, not even the guitar guy who hates him too, but I find out his location from reading a post about nothing remotely even associated with him ( I thought). Fuck you guys and your no helping ways.

Chris Avelltwo

Scholar
Irenaeus attempting to convert the heathens of the Brazilian rainforest to the one true faith:

a12.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom