Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Official "I (DON'T) NEED A WASTELAND 2 COPY" thread

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Now that we've reached $10k in donations and Brian Fargo has kindly agreed to give us extra digital copies for those who need one and have donated at least $15 towards the shrine (EDIT: but no more than about 60-70 copies in total [stipulation made according to the list below]), time to officially make it clear who needs a copy and who doesn't.

If you need (or don't need) a digital copy of W2, you must make it clear in this thread (or PM me or DU) so we can tell Fargo the number of copies we need after the Kickstarter is over!

So I'm asking you...

Lonerville Michael Ellis deus101 Harpsichord Haba Ed123 Takeda Kenshi hakuroshi Rane skuphundaku
(more users listed in the posts below due to tagging limit)

...will you need a copy? We don't want to ask Fargo for *needless* copies, so do tell. If you don't tell, I will pester you via PM after the Kickstarter is over, and if you still don't say anything then, that'll only mean you don't need a copy.

There are also a few peeps who haven't yet identified themselves to DU, so unless they do it we'll assume they don't need a copy either: [Cedric] [j09gott] [d_flip_flop] [Simon] [horatiu] [Christer]

I don't need a copy, by the way. I'll even have a spare one to give to someone who needs it (I promised to give it to Darth Roxor, I believe, if he still needs one).

EDIT: You can only tag 10 people in one post, ugh. Okay, then....

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
G.O.D Kime Elwro

Do you -- all of you mentioned in the above posts -- need a copy? Do tell.

CURRENT LIST
Those who really need a copy
1. majestik12
2. Darth Roxor
3. Jaedar
4. Elwro
5. golgepapaz
6. Carrion
7. Kitako
8. Angelo85
9. treave
10. Sulimo
11. meh
12. Mrowak
13. Stauff
14. Vaarna_Aarne
15. CrimsonAngel
16. Turisas
17. Krraloth
18. Kingston
19. Outlander
20. Admiral jimbob
21. Lupus
22. deus101
23. meeneque
24. Falkner
25. Rane
26. TripJack
27. Random Word
28. Azael
29. Atomic
30. kazgar
31. Toffeli
32. Beautiful Clown Painting
33. fumffup
34. EG
35. grzyboslav
EDIT -- latecomers:
36. Mortale
37. Western

Those who probably need a copy
1. Markman
2. Haba
3. Lockkaliber
4. Infinitron's friend
5. Kosmonaut's friend
6. Tramboi's friend

Those who said they want a copy but aren't on the donor list (exterminatus?)
1. Stereotypical Villain
2. spectre
3. DramaticPopcorn

Those who don't need a copy
1. Aldebaran
2. Brayko
3. Icewater
4. asper
5. J_C
6. Lord Rocket
7. Commissar Draco
8. Xor
9. hakuroshi
10. Morkar
11. moraes
12. Bluebottle
13. evdk
14. grotsnik
15. Marquess Cornwallis
16. skuphundaku
17. Yaar Podshipnik
18. Tolknaz
19. CormagMacD
20. Suchy
21. PorkaMorka
22. VentilatorOfDoom
23. jiujitsu
24. Azalin
25. trais
26. LeStryfe79
27. serch
28. Ed123
29. felipepepe
30. Ulminati
31. Lonerville
32. oldmanpaco
33. Phelot
34. ChumBucket
35. 20 Eyes
36. Alex
37. mugarod
38. Palikka
39. Gold
40. G.O.D.
41. Occasionally Fatal
42. Livonya
43. good little toastboy
44. Hamster
45. quasimodo
46. Nex
47. HanoverF
48. VonVentrue
49. Soilent Green
50. Mangoviir
51. Lexx
52. Ion Flux
53. Foxtrix
54. nihil
55. MightyHoax
56. ksjav
57. Aikanaro
58. Takeda Kenshi
59. tarkin
60. Matt7895
61. MurkyShadow
62. MIchael Ellis ("I do not need a copy but would like to request that it instead be donated to a confirmed female Codex member in need.")
63. TehGary
64. airhead
65. 4too
66. toro
67. FaChoi
68. Dr. West
69. Descent

Self-Ejected

Brayko

Self-Ejected
I do not need a copy. If I had friends to distribute them to I would lie but since I do not I shall be honest. I'm already getting like, two extra copies from Kickstarter. :)

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
EDIT: You can only tag 10 people in one post, ugh. Okay, then....
Yeah it helps when you're an admin and can up that level whenever you need to. Come in handy a few times now. Only problem is it's a system-wide setting, rather than per user.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom