Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Official Codex Star Citizen Squadron Thread

DakaSha

Arcane
Blaine bro, please buy me the game

Xenich

Cipher
Well after finally getting this thing to load I've sadly found out my space sim dog-fighting skills are woefully lacking after years of non-use... :oops:. One thing is it sure is a pretty game and I didn't have one glitch or bug the whole time (20-30 minutes).

How about system requirements? Is the game a beast to run?

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This is what they recommend:
The Minimum system requirements are: ( Source: "Windows 7 or 8 64-bit, Dual Core CPU (Intel: Core2 Duo 2.4Ghz, AMD: Phenom X2) 8GB of RAM, NVidia Geforce 460GTX, AMD Radeon HD5850 (DirectX 11 only)".)

The Recommended system requirements are: i5 2500, i7 2600, 2700 or better with a GTX 670 or greater.

And for a smooth experience at Maximum
settings at 1080p, a R9 290x or GTX 780 will be required (a GTX 680/R9 280x will likely therefore very likely achieve high comfortably). For a 4K experience, a pair of mid-high end cards (680/770 7970/280x or better) or a future high end card (GTX 880 or R9 390x etc) will be required.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13419-Wingmans-Hangar-Episode-48

And here is what I have and it runs at maximum with no stuttering:
ASUS P8Z68-V Pro GEN 3 / Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz / CORSAIR Hydro Series H100 / G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) / 2 x EVGA 2GB GTX 560 PCI-e / Crucial M4 2.5" 256GB SATA III / WD VelociRaptor 500GB / 2 Western Digital Green 500GB SATA / Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty PCI-e / SAMSUNG Black Blu-ray Combo SATA / NZXT Phantom 820 Matte Black Steel ATX Full Tower / CORSAIR HX Series HX750 750W / ViewSonic VA243wm LCD / Windows 7 Home Premium- 64
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13419-Wingmans-Hangar-Episode-48

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
If only that had been the last time we were betrayed by our childhood game development heroes... but alas, it was just one of the first.

Drakron

Arcane
If only that had been the last time we were betrayed by our childhood game development heroes... but alas, it was just one of the first.

Why do you hate Magic Carpet Blaine? why do you hate Syndicate?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom