Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline [Official]Battle of the Century: Crispy vs Menckenstein (Info in OP)

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
callusion.png

:hmmm:

Ladies and Gentlemen who want to be ladies, it would appear our two contestants have colluded behind the scenes in what can only be a shamefur display.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I have been beaten into submission. I stand willing to accept my fate.

Edit: Wow, Menck. It was your idea. But it doesn't matter. Do with me what you will.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Give all participants the "match fixing" tag and let the matter be settled.

LundB

Mistakes were made.

Edit: Wow, Menck. It was your idea. But it doesn't matter. Do with me what you will.
This man is innocent. The Patriarchy is to blame.
Nope. If he stuck it out to the end I'd be with you, the first to say he deserves no punishment for a loss.

But he quit. That's a 'fuck you' to Brut who spent ages trying to get the server and streaming to work, and it's a fuck you to the unlucky yurops who were awake too late at night watching this shit. Crispy pissed on everyone involved, and must pay a price.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet

This man is innocent. The Patriarchy is to blame.
Nope. If he stuck it out to the end I'd be with you, the first to say he deserves no punishment for a loss.

But he quit. That's a 'fuck you' to Brut who spent ages trying to get the server and streaming to work, and it's a fuck you to the unlucky yurops who were awake too late at night watching this shit. Crispy pissed on everyone involved, and must pay a price.

Someone in the twitch chat said he took a half day off of work for this LOL

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Not to mention all those suckers who bet on him.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Not to mention all those suckers who bet on him.
Nah they were just dumb. :dance:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
DU is just editing the HTML to make it look like that.

Yeah, even I know how to do that.

Shamefur disprays all around from the site staff.
You will have to judge for yourselves.

The truth is, I was aware of Menckenstein's and Crispy's attempts to rig this match and let Crispy win. What Menckenstein was unaware of however, was that I knew of the plan to ignore the plan and throw Crispy to the curb.

Their shamefur attempts to corrupt the honour and integrity of this noble competition should not harm innocent users however. But... their actions must be punished. As such, the following will occur:
- All bets will be honoured. Gimme a day to go through the thread and do all of those.
- As punishment for his participation in this act of treason, Crispy shall have the dishonour of wearing the custom tag "13-0". Someone will have to make that.
- As well as Emma's sad-face as an avatar for a period of one month (EDIT: Because he quit early).
- Menckenstein, for his part in this corrupt collusion, shall have his brofist count reset to 0.
- agentorange will be freed from Prosperland and shall have to live with the shame that his freedom was won with such dishonour and corruption.
- I will give Bruticis a custom tag of his choosing for being such a bro and hosting this. Again, someone's gonna have to make that.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
crying-celebrity-gifs-emma-watson.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom