Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline [Official]Battle of the Century: Crispy vs Menckenstein (Info in OP)

Unwanted

jcd

Punished JCD
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Bubbles In Memoria
yvSGfnW.png

Today, Menckenstein will face Crispy in a game of Unreal Tournament to win the freedom of young and charming agentorange!!! Bruticis will be the host of that event and it will be streamed on twitch/recorded for everyone to enjoy and cheer on their favourite contestant.

THE MATCH WILL BEGIN AT 7:30 PDT

LINK TO THE CHANNEL: http://www.twitch.tv/bruticis

FINAL COUNTDOWN:

bla_1426818600.png

While the players are preparing for the showdown, you can bet brofists and tags:

We are now taking bets. I accept Brofists and tags. And you must have the thing you're betting.

So for example: "I bet 500 Brofists that X will win". Means that if X wins, you will gain 500 Brofists. If X loses, you will lose 500 Brofists. But you must have 500 Brofists to make the bet (as Brofists cannot into negative).

Likewise, "I bet my dumbfuck tag that X wins". Means that if X wins, you lose your dumbfuck tag. If X loses, you would keep it.

If you don't have a dumbfuck tag, you can still make this bet - but you must specify who will get the dumbfuck tag if you win. You will gain the dumbfuck tag yourself if you lose.

EG: "If X wins, dumbfuck Y". Y would get dumbfucked if X wins, but you would get dumbfucked if he lost.

I accept 1 tag / 1 brofist bet for a win / lose. You may make additional bets for tags / brofists for other things. EG: "X wins by N Frags", "X reaches N Frags first", "X dies N times before Y" Each such bet will allow you to bet for another (different) tag.

You can bet as many brofists as you have and spread them around as many bets as you wish to make.

Thread theme:

THE RESULTS ARE IN!!! CRISPY SUFFERS A HUMILIATING DEFEAT!!!! FINAL SCORE:

MENCKENSTEIN 13:0 CRISPY

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Sure, Mr. Kick-Crispy-Out-of-CDS-Chat-Four-Times-In-a-Row-For-No-Reason-Whatsoever. Not like you have any kind of axe to grind or anything.

Weasel
and should Menck win, AO decides Crispy's punishment

This was never stipulated but whatever.

Well, when you accepted the challenge you posted this:

P.S. If I "win" (yeah, right) then I get to dictate AO's fate pending DU's approval.

If Menck beats the shit out of me (most likely outcome) then Kodex can take a poll to decide my punishment/humiliation/yet-another-demotion, again, pending DU's approval.

I ain't no pussy.

Isn't the tender mercy of AO a better bet than the raging hordes in GD?

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
I don't think Crispy should face punishment as he's literally got no chance to win.

Also in case of disconnect/crash I don't think that should forfeit the round. Just resume and remember the score when the person returns.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
and should Menck win, AO decides Crispy's punishment

This was never stipulated but whatever.
It's the only thing that makes any sense given how every other bet is structured.

Also honestly it's probably more in your favour than any Codex poll would be, because the Codex is a harsh place while AO's maiden heart can forgive all ills.

You should really be thanking me but whatever.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
GMT/UTC time, fags.

bla_1426818600.png

Refresh to update time left.

And I know how hard it is to count past 12, but you kwans really ought to start using the proper 24hr clock already.

Last edited:

cincinnatus.c

Arcane
So just to get this straight: Crispy got manipulated into spending some days training in some shitty game, so that he can get shot in that game while being watched by the whole Codex. And in the unlikely event he doesn't get shot, his "prize" will be to "decide AO's punishment", who is punished anyway. Unless Crispy spends his days thinking about AO, it surely feels like he got the crappiest deal available in vast pussy forests of Codexia.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
So just to get this straight: Crispy got manipulated into spending some days training in some shitty game, so that he can get shot in that game while being watched by the whole Codex. And in the unlikely event he doesn't get shot, his "prize" will be to "decide AO's punishment", who is punished anyway. Unless Crispy spends his days thinking about AO, it surely feels like he got the crappiest deal available in vast pussy forests of Codexia.

Pick a codexer. Any codexer. You get to do with them as you please. Now isn't that worth a few days of bot wanking?

hivemind

I'm a humble poster that spends most of his time in the politics part of this forum, as such I would like to take a 'dumbfuck' bet.

If Menckenstein wins, dumbfuck Bradylama if he loses I will have to live with the cost of my wager.

Severian Silk

Is there already a link to the twitch feed? I want to bookmark it for when 1030 rolls around.

Melcar

Arcane
But Crispy has a kick ass PC. The guy is a gamer and shit. Those Sli'd nvidia cards will allow him to be several steps ahead. Menck will probably be playing with a shit laptop in someone's restroom.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom