Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Off to PAX East tomorrow

Boyarpunk

Hey there, fuckface-uh!
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Codex USB, 2014
If you see Todd Howard, pee in his face for me kthx bro

Cadmus

Arcane
I want to hear some stories! When I was younger I thought going to somesuch event would be fun, but I've never gone there and now I've changed my mind. I hate these fucking people.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Please give us a short preview of your encounter with Chris Roberts, mindx2! Very interested in that experience.
I'm writing up my PAX East journey but not sure when I'll be finished. Definitely in the next few days. As far as Chris Roberts is concerned, my meeting him and hearing what he had to say was the highlight of the trip... the one with Shafer... not so much ;).

Project: Eternity
u07uc8R.jpg

Cadmus

Arcane
"why it's awesome to be a FEMALE in the gaming industry"

Guys is it normal to talk about women as FEMALES in the English language? I'm getting the feeling the word FEMALE is only used by attention starved whores and neckbeards.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
whenever i see "FEMALES" I imagine it as said by evil lizard people. It always makes the rest of the post tolerable, which is inevitably an improvement

"Today I encountered sssssome sssstinking feeeeemaaaalesssssssss! I tried to neg them merccccccilesssssssly but my hat fell offfff of my sssstupid lizard earsssss! Unable to peacock, I retreated from their whoooooore mockery to return to the Return of Kingsssssss commentsssss ssssection!"

Weird to see it used by SJWs, though, given its rather particular connotations.

Drax

Arcane
"why it's awesome to be a FEMALE in the gaming industry"

Guys is it normal to talk about women as FEMALES in the English language? I'm getting the feeling the word FEMALE is only used by attention starved whores and neckbeards.
Yeah, thought the same thing.
It sounds like a word you'd use for an animal, "the male fox is butt-raping that female rabbit", or something like that...

mindx2

Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Not sure the best way to write this thing up. It's not easy putting all that happened down (in narrative form) without feeling like it won't be Codexian enough. :(

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Not sure the best way to write this thing up. It's not easy putting all that happened down (in narrative form) without feeling like it won't be Codexian enough. :(

No need to make it "Codexian" in the sense of being edgy and dismissive, just make it honest, detailed and knowledgeable - and that will be exactly the proper Codexian way to do it.

mindx2

Patron

No need to make it "Codexian" in the sense of being edgy and dismissive, just make it honest, detailed and knowledgeable - and that will be exactly the proper Codexian way to do it.
Maybe I'll get a break with everyone knowing I typed it up with one "finger"*

The middle one, of course! :troll:

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
whenever i see "FEMALES" I imagine it as said by evil lizard people. It always makes the rest of the post tolerable, which is inevitably an improvement

"Today I encountered sssssome sssstinking feeeeemaaaalesssssssss! I tried to neg them merccccccilesssssssly but my hat fell offfff of my sssstupid lizard earsssss! Unable to peacock, I retreated from their whoooooore mockery to return to the Return of Kingsssssss commentsssss ssssection!"

Weird to see it used by SJWs, though, given its rather particular connotations.
I like how you try to project the worst habits of SJW's in your enemies. Tell me more about internet jerks demanding from the devs moar sexy ladies in games(instead of, you know, defending the freedom to design whatever the fuck you want).

P.s. SJW using the word FEMALE is uncommon tough. It's more common for SJW to refer to men with the word MALE, because the word MAN is disturbingly masculine i guess.

P.p.s How shall we fight misandry today?

P.p.p.s Firefag browser tries to correct the word misandry to melisandra :troll:

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
I did a Comicon once...stoned and drunk was how I'd recommend attending. Yes, it's not a PAX, being in a stadium full of Pokemon experts who cultivate their beloved like bonsai trees, I can imagine adding some extra street pharmaceuticals to aid in getting through PAX.
A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to handle this trip.

deuxhero

Arcane
You almost wonder if "Diversity Programming" is an in-joke.

When this was first announced, I honestly half expected them to suprise everyone at one them with dickwolves jokes or something, because bald and piglike would have done exactly that in their prime.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom