Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Of demons, goddesses, and dark spires. Let's play Ys Origin!

Kawaii Theurgist

Liturgist
032b%20189.png

Yunika is so cute on this fight, desperately running around in circles and stuffies.

:love:

But green blob thingies of blobbiness are bothersome, Yunika's hitbox is too wide to go Danmaku through them. She needs a diet.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
That fight is very easy on Hard, I did it on my first try even with lots of fail (like failing to jump up the monster's arms :lol: :oops:).

Must be more difficult on Nightmare.

Maybe you want to take over this LP, Black Kawaii T? ;)

Kawaii Theurgist

Liturgist
Maybe I'll do when I'm finished with the Ruins of Myth Drannor one.

But given it's an action game I should do video thingies, which means no one will watch it because they are lazy. :(

made

Arcane
Are all the Ys games so... actiony? I got the whole pack of fan-translated and pre-installed windows games off BG a while ago and this is the first I've tried but it's just pure jumping around and button mashing insanity. Are any of them slower paced, more Zelda-like?

spekkio

Arcane
15 minutes of unskippable cutscenes at the beginning?

What happended, Falcom - you used to be cool?

:decline:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I'm detecting a severe drought of monocled Crooked Bee LPs after being elevated to staff. What happened, Bee? You used to be BRO :(

Sukeban Cho

Erudite
I'm detecting a severe drought of monocled Crooked Bee LPs after being elevated to staff. What happened, Bee? You used to be BRO :(

She took her happy gangsta ass outta da hood, bro. Now she's too important to spend time hanging out with da normal people, ya know? It's all suits now, nigga. Dat and raising a family proper, and worrying about da stock market. *spits*

Shadenuat

Arcane
I love Yunica's clothes. More role playing games should have pretty dresses and cute equipment like that instead of armor and sorcerous bikinis.

damn fucking right

tuuuun du tu du tu du tu duuuun, tu du tu du tu tu duuun, tuuun-tu-dun
tun tun tun tun dun dun dun dun

:mca:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom