Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Whoa, he's still generating the party? :lol:

I hope it's because he's trying to get perfect scores or something

IWD2 had point buy :M

MCA
This is a guy who is the producer on PE, right? It's amazing, in a tragicomic way that you are rolling on the floor in ecstasy upon a mere recognition of your name elsewhere. Meanwhile, some guy who has absolutely no idea about IE games and is struggling to even start one, is filling the shoes of the producer on PE.

Yeah, this will turn out good.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
This is a guy who is the producer on PE, right? It's amazing, in a tragicomic way that you are rolling on the floor in ecstasy upon a mere recognition of your name elsewhere. Meanwhile, some guy who has absolutely no idea about IE games and is struggling to even start one, is filling the shoes of the producer on PE.

Yeah, this will turn out good.
PE will only have you generate a single character. Playing BG or P:T would have been more indicative.

MCA
It's not about how many characters you create. It's about your ability to process and comprehend the information given to you in character creation. If you suck as much as he does, something is wrong with you from a "RP-Gamer" angle.

curry

Arcane
This is way too slow and boring. He's still right in the beginning of the game. It's gonna take him the whole night until he finishes the prologue.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Hey vots what do you really think about this game. Your 327 posts in this thread have been very non-committal. You really need to make a stand either for or against.

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
It's not about how many characters you create. It's about your ability to process and comprehend the information given to you in character creation. If you suck as much as he does, something is wrong with you from a "RP-Gamer" angle.
Geh, who cares. Drop your schtick for just a little while and allow people to enjoy it without having to sift through your coronary-popping rage.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Ah, so you are MustafaZombie. And you're wrong, this dude is "project manager". He ensures that everyone in the team knows what they are doing and are following the script/plan without wasting time/money or doing duplicate work or whatever like that. He's not the producer, he's not a designer, he's not even a programmer. Considering it's Obsidian, he probably helps out with various things but saying that since he hasn't played IWD2 in 8 years and doesn't breeze through char gen and tutorial, means that PE will automatically suck is just so retarded on a massive level, I can't really even understand it.

Besides, it's obvious he's trying to entertain people watching this.

Hmm, interesting. Both curry and VOTS have written exact same comments in this thread and in the stream, except over there the comments come from MustafaZombie. So curry/vots are alts of each other? Updated my codex.txt

Captain Shrek

Geh, who cares. Drop your schtick for just a little while and allow people to enjoy it without having to sift through your coronary-popping rage.

Do you at all care for the fact that vots is actually right? I am being a bit rude here, but I hope Adam is on Graphics design alone.

Ah, so you are MustafaZombie. And you're wrong, this dude is "project manager". He ensures that everyone in the team knows what they are doing and are following the script/plan without wasting time/money or doing duplicate work or whatever like that. He's not the producer, he's not a designer, he's not even a programmer. Considering it's Obsidian, he probably helps out with various things but saying that since he hasn't played IWD2 in 8 years and doesn't breeze through char gen and tutorial, means that PE will automatically suck is just so retarded on a massive level, I can't really even understand it.

Besides, it's obvious he's trying to entertain people watching this.

Hmm, interesting. Both curry and VOTS have written exact same comments in this thread and in the stream, except over there the comments come from MustafaZombie. So curry/vots are alts of each other? Updated my codex.txt

By gamers for gamers, right?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
After hatin' on Josh Sawyer all month, the "Project Eternity Hate Squad" has found a new scapegoat.

maverick

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
LOL, seeing Adam suffer through the bad pathfinding of Infinity Engine is priceless!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom