Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Obsidian to co-develop Wasteland 2 if Kickstarter reaches $2.1mil

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
I wasn't! I was laughing at what he actually was talking about. Was just picturing a scene where "commie" is answering his son's pleas for food with a "I'm sorry, son. Not today." Made me larf.

SoupNazi

I wasn't! I was laughing at what he actually was talking about. Was just picturing a scene where "commie" is answering his son's pleas for food with a "I'm sorry, son. Not today." Made me larf.
sure you were, sure you were.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Why would you even withdraw a pledge from Wasteland 2 in the first place?

When one's desire overtakes one's bank balance? I grabbed the $250 tier when they started to be desperately taken this last day...but fuck knows if I can pay for it. $100 yeah no prob, but the rest depends on other factors. All will be clear in a week. If I cannot swing the cash I'll let it be known here first so if any Codex bro is ready and waiting and wants it they can get it. Were I living alone it wouldn't be a problem to live on Maggi noodles but who knows what whims and desires my boy will have this easter?

Were I living alone it wouldn't be a problem to live on Maggi noodles but who knows what whims and desires my boy will have this easter?

:lol:

Were I living alone it wouldn't be a problem to live on Maggi noodles but who knows what whims and desires my boy will have this easter?

:lol:

I guess the codex didn't corrupt me completely, I thought he was talking about his son at first

Wonder what twinie was thinking about then..

sure you were, sure you were.

What just happened here?

Self-Ejected

Brayko

Self-Ejected
It's a common troll tactic to phase out previous failed efforts and find something else to shit on (Though villain is only a troll to retards who take his shit seriously so it's win-win to me).

Luzur

Good Sir
anyone wanna bet Bethesda adding some 1 mil the last minute and getting their greasy fingers in Wasteland development?

Micmu

Magister
What if it's all fake and staged by betheasda all along? Only to get a few more real pledges for extra $$$ and free publicity!
Real Fargo and MCA being kidnapped / bought out with lots of $.
: philosoraptor :

Stinger

Arcane
anyone wanna bet Bethesda adding some 1 mil the last minute and getting their greasy fingers in Wasteland development?

What if it's all fake and staged by betheasda all along? Only to get a few more real pledges for extra $$$ and free publicity!

FargoSlap-1.png

quiet heathens.

Black

Arcane
MCA bound and tortured by Todd.:dance:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom