Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian General Discussion Thread

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
BkzIKa2CUAANeEc.jpg

Chris Avellone ‏@ChrisAvellone 12m
The @SouthPark Stick of Truth signing table @Obsidian! pic.twitter.com/ZLPVv9Ew5r

Hormalakh

Magister
roguey is the one person who'd definely know what sawyer looks like from front and back. if zhe says so, it must be true.

Duraframe300

Arcane
Someone should interview her about working on PE sometime. Would be interesting to know what it was like to come in halfway on the Project as a writer.

And Dura/C2B webstagram is good for viewing instagram pics.

Also one with Liam Esler. Though I'm not 100% sure he works on Eternity. Would fit though.

Hormalakh

Magister
Tried to send Carrie Patel an email - hopefully she'll respond. Made a guess on her email, because I can't find it (anyone have it?) If she does, I'll make a thread so people can ask some questions that we can have her respond to.

Duraframe300

Arcane
Ah, yes Liam IS working on Pillars. He was the guy who got the FilmVictoria Fellowship.

BTW how was BGII:EE's extra content? He was Lead Scripter/Writer on that.

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Ah, yes Liam IS working on Pillars. He was the guy who got the FilmVictoria Fellowship.

BTW how was BGII:EE's extra content? He was Lead Scripter/Writer on that.

Makes a lot of sense considering his history. I haven't played the BG2:EE but I've heard the NPCs were awful. Perhaps not a good sign? I don't know. He will however have proper supervision and management ;)

He's from Australia too. So they must have REALLY liked him.

Last edited:

Duraframe300

Arcane
Funny coincidence

UNRELEASED:

KINECT ADS - STORYBOARD ARTIST - MICROSFT ADVERTISING - 2009

FANTASY FLIGHT GAMES, FORZA GAME STUDIO, RUN STUDIOS, PRIMATE GAMES, MOONSHOT, HAIRBRANED SCHEMES - CONCEPT ARTIST - 2006 – 2010

This can't be the same company though, as that one was founded in 2011 last I checked. Or can it? He did live in Seattle before......

MYSTERAIS

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Funny coincidence

UNRELEASED:

FANTASY FLIGHT GAMES, FORZA GAME STUDIO, RUN STUDIOS, PRIMATE GAMES, MOONSHOT, HAIRBRANED SCHEMES - CONCEPT ARTIST - 2006 – 2010

This can't be the same company though, as that one was founded in 2011 last I checked. Or can it? He did live in Seattle before......

MYSTERAIS

The Shadowrun Returns guys are called "Harebrained Schemes".

Duraframe300

Arcane
Funny coincidence

UNRELEASED:

MYSTERAIS

The Shadowrun Returns guys are called "Harebrained Schemes".

He has lots of typos in it in general.

Edit: Also checking around there seemingly are no companies that are named such.

Hormalakh

Magister
I think artists should be challenged in drawing womyn who aren't sexy. Every single one in the concept art is sexy. Where are the plain looking or even fat girls? We've got 50 kinds of guys in the concept, but only 1 type of girl.

Concept artists should be creative and help think of varieties of ways that an idea can be visualized, not making clones of the same old thing over and over...

Lhynn

Arcane
I think artists should be challenged in drawing womyn who aren't sexy. Every single one in the concept art is sexy. Where are the plain looking or even fat girls? We've got 50 kinds of guys in the concept, but only 1 type of girl.

Concept artists should be creative and help think of varieties of ways that an idea can be visualized, not making clones of the same old thing over and over...
What the fuck? are you a womyn now?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom