Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian General Discussion Thread

Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted
On a slightly unrelated note, when exactly did Cain come out of the closet for the general public? I wonder if there's a correlation between this and the shitty games he started making.
People noticed for the first time when Drog made a thread stating he was married http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...rries-a-man-and-leaves-carbine-studios.62035/. But it wasn't a secret, 1eyedking had noticed a year before http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...king-a-single-player-mmog.50367/#post-1354123

Hey, I know you asked me not to post this in public but I think Sawyer might be single now ;)

AN4RCHID

Arcane
Damn, no wonder he's stepping away from directing. PoE2 development really took a toll on the guy it seems

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
On a slightly unrelated note, when exactly did Cain come out of the closet for the general public?

People are envious of Tim's name holding weight because of him working hard for it, along with everyone else in the 90's. He never played the victim card, which is intimidating to losers in the industry who have nothing else behind their names.

Last edited:

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
That dress is cute af

Also yes while this is definitely a Pillars 2 is selling like crap refugee, Xoti was still way better than the really awful Pillars 1 characters like Pallegina and Maneha. Score 1 for nepotism.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
meh_f_fullpic_2.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom