Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian General Discussion Thread

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Look at you pussy farts giving trigger warnings to a grown-ass man, because heaven forsake he reads another threads and finds some criticism about him. I hope he reads it all and three times, so maybe the message finally arrrives that all the passive-aggressive bickering about Obsidian is rubbing people the wrong way.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
He has probably read it all way before/knows about it, warnings given for the heck of it.

Yeah, of course a guy who regularly name-searches himself on twitter is going to be aware of what's going in a thread about him or in any thread where someone invokes him.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Look at you pussy farts giving trigger warnings to a grown-ass man

He has probably read it all way before/knows about it, warnings given for the heck of it.

Pretty much. Iif he couldn't handle criticism of some grumpy people on the internet, he would stay away from the Codex in a first place. It's like, what do you think is going to happen, he will see some mean comments, get PTSD, move to Vietnam, hide in a cave and talk about "the horror...the horror"? Don't be absurd, he's a grown up, he can manage.

His attitude towards Obsidian makes him look like a toxic ex-girlfriend who won't let go and it's been going on for years now. Whether that's really the intent is not important, Neville Chamberlain was very intent on peace. Maybe seeing a couple of harsh words will snap him out of it.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Look at you pussy farts giving trigger warnings to a grown-ass man

Pretty much. Iif he couldn't handle criticism of some grumpy people on the internet, he would stay away from the Codex in a first place. It's like, what do you think is going to happen, he will see some mean comments, get PTSD, move to Vietnam, hide in a cave and talk about "the horror...the horror"? Don't be absurd, he's a grown up, he can manage.

His attitude towards Obsidian makes him look like a toxic ex-girlfriend who won't let go and it's been going on for years now. Whether that's really the intent is not important, Neville Chamberlain was very intent on peace. Maybe seeing a couple of harsh words will snap him out of it.
Nah,he should become even more salty and begin throwing shit at Obsidian like the rest of the codex. That way he will become a true codexer.
:rpgcodex:

Cross

Arcane
It doesn't reflect well on Obsidian that she left them in favor of a career where she will probably spend most of her working hours judging whether Tracer's new butt pose isn't too provocative.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It doesn't reflect well on Obsidian that she left them in favor of a career where she will probably spend most of her working hours judging whether Tracer's new butt pose isn't too provocative.
Or maybe it does,they could be throwing away all the sjws.

agris

Arcane
Patron
ESh Springboard = Blizzard, as in, the studio is a springboard to something better? I am confused as Springboard Entertainment is also a company.

Sorry, I need a quest compass.

Sherry

Arcane
Hi!

gosh. Gosh I just.. really? I did not see this one coming at all but congratulations to Flou for the win and ofc to Katrina for starting a new beginning and experience with Blizzard and it was a lot of fun trying to guess since the announcement of her departure so all the best and here is to new ground in the gaming industry with the creativity Kat gained working on DEADFIRE!
QmWPNZs.jpg
*clink*
QmWPNZs.jpg

Thanks,
Sherry

Quillon

Arcane
I wonder what will Blizzard think when they realize all the vids were Sawyer's work and Katrina just acted in them :P

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Gotta get that "shipped a AAA title" on her resume. Can't say I blame her.
That is if the manage to survive Anthem,it will be fun if they fire her a few months later after EA kills Biowaste.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom