Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NWN2: Storm of Zehir party limit cheat

Kross

Barely Literate
Been looking for a way to remove the limit and allow myself to get all cohorts into my party - officially my first time playing it, by the way - and the ways that I found to help me with such are these:

1- Use the "rs ga_party_limit(#)" command.

2- Use the Toolset, go into Plugins, Campaign Editor, edit the PartyCreationSize from 4 to whatever I want, then press Save Campaign.

However, the party limit command doesn't work, and every time I edit the PartyCreationSize with the Toolset, it gets changed back to 4 when I close it, and that goes for all other campaigns, not just the SoZ one. So I'd very much appreciate some other way or at least some insight on how to solve this stubborn program.

Kross

Barely Literate
I kept searching, and I found another solution, which is to use this SoZ Party Max Override mod to increase the party limit by ten. However, the instructions I found told me to "put it in the override folder". Now, if it's the Override folder that's outside of the Campaigns folder and right down below it, then I did that but I received no results. I found that the scripts in the mod's zip file are titled the same as some scripts in the campaign folder. I tried replacing the original scripts with the copies, but that also didn't work. So basically, back to square one again.

Kross

Barely Literate
Nevermind. The mod works. Just that I can't invite the cohorts into my party through dialogue. Problem solved. Please delete this thread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom