Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[NSFW] Ovulating Maiden - Demo (WIP) [VN]

pizzacat

Arcane
Developer
dR7Yhtd.png

Hi everyone,

UPDATE 4/15/2023: The game Conception Maiden is now rebuilt using Ren'py and called "Ovulating Maiden"(I've posted more about it on my blog).

This is a femdom/harem/pregnancy game where the idea is you're (being forced to) impregnating monster girls as the only conscious male in the world to save their clans, while also attempting to befriend other monster girl breeds as you meet them.

---Ovulating Maiden story----

About 2 of every monster girl breed was saved from an unprecedented war that obliterated the humans, monster girls, and goddesses. Placed into unbreakable egg-like sleeping pods, the monster girls slumber. Some time later, due to an unknown stimuli, 8 previously unbreakable egg-like pods crack open, one of which containing you. While receiving a blowjob from an elf, you awaken to find that you're the only human male alive.

This is the first main demo of a game I've been making since last year.

This game is a blend of tactical rpg and a side-scrolling platform-based fighting game. The game is played in 3 different main modes: Exploration mode, where you can walk around freely, Command mode, where you use a cursor to select and command units to move on a top-down map(similar to tactical games such as fire emblem), and Battle mode, where you control the character directly and fight the enemy in a side-scrolling fighter/platformer-like view.

---Conception Maiden story----

A boy name Minori is awoken from cold sleep(cryostasis) by a mother and her daughter, only to find that a deadly virus wiped out most of humanity, and that the 3 of them are the last living humans on earth (with the exception of an unknown number of other people in cold-sleep pods). The world is also overrunned by "cross-breeds", deadly parasitic life-forms. With just the 3 of them left, humanity faces complete extinction.

In order to prevent extinction, Minori must(to his dismay) have sex with the mother and daughter, and impregnate them. Using special technology, pregnancies can be accelerated to full-term, and birthed babies' age can be accelerated to maturity. Then Minori will be forced to impregnate his female offsprings through sex as well. Interestingly, all his offspring are female. Unfortunately for Minori, these girls love sex and want to rebuild the world into his own personal sex-paradise harem. Through this, Minori can increase the human population and use the girls' help to hopefully reach more cold sleep pods before it's too late, as well as take back land from the cross-breeds.
-------------------------

You can always download the latest version on my blog here:
http://pizzacatmx.blogspot.com/

Also, please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. ^^

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Can you breed with your harem in order to produce new pokemon-like soldiers, like in the JRPG "Conception"?

pizzacat

Arcane
Developer
Thanks for your comments everyone!

abnaxus:
Right now the main h-scene stuff is planned to be femdom, pregnancy, and harem. What type of fetishes do you like? I am hoping to add many more in future.

aweigh:
Yea, pretty much. The idea is you have sex with the mother/daughter and make babies, the babies are put into a special age-acceleration machine until maturity. Then you have sex with your offspring and repeat the cycle to increase the population(building a harem in the process since all offspring are girls). Your offsprings will also be able to aid you and fight differently in battles. I would also like to add some dating element into game where you improve your relationships with the girls, though right now i'm mainly trying to organize everything(this game wasn't made with rpgmaker if you're curious, it was build from strach with gamemaker. But some stuff I'm trying to set up next are the battle fatigue system, attacking AIs, weapons, and etc).

deama:
Sure, here you go.

ss756.png

ss755.png

ss513.png

full%2528006%2529.gif

ss684.png

Also more images(and game download) here: http://www.pizzacatmx.com/2018/08/conception-maiden-reveal-demo-download.html

pizzacat

Arcane
Developer
Update! The game is now called Ovulating Maiden and rebuilt using Ren'py. v0.10 released! (I've posted more about it on my blog)

pizzacat

Arcane
Developer
Update! The game is now called Ovulating Maiden and rebuilt using Ren'py. v0.10 released! (I've posted more about it on my blog)
I was going to check it out but it's locked behind a sign-in, fix that and I'll try it.
Thanks for the notice. It looks like Google has more recently become more strict with all nsfw blogspots, and may require signin now for age verification(so unfortunately it would be up to google to remove the restriction). Someone posted more about it here(they also posted a possible solution on the user side, though i haven't tried it):
https://www.reddit.com/r/DegreesOfL...logspot_now_requires_mandatory_google_logins/

lefthandblack

Arcane
I was going to check it out but it's locked behind a sign-in, fix that and I'll try it.
Thanks for the notice. It looks like Google has more recently become more strict with all nsfw blogspots, and may require signin now for age verification(so unfortunately it would be up to google to remove the restriction). Someone posted more about it here(they also posted a possible solution on the user side, though i haven't tried it):
https://www.reddit.com/r/DegreesOfL...logspot_now_requires_mandatory_google_logins/
I'm not going to jump through any hoops, this is your responsibility as a developer if you care about your game at all. Operating your own website where you are not bound by google faggotry costs less than two hundred dollars a year. If that's too much, it speaks loudly to your level of commitment. Good luck with that.

pizzacat

Arcane
Developer
@ lefthandblack
That has nothing to do with my level of commitment. If I wasn't committed, I would have completely stopped making games a long time ago. You are right however, in that I should do everything I can to make it easily accessible. I may not have stated it clearly but I've only just found out about google's newer restrictions. These seem good in a way that they can help prevent those under 18 from accessing nsfw sites(though the restrictions have flaws), but also bad in the way that it inconvenience adults such as yourself who would rather not be bugged by logins and/or wish to keep their privacy. Thank you for your feedback and I've noted your suggestion.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom