Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Notch sells Minecraft to M$ for $2.5 billion

Garryydde

Arcane
Patron
Douchebag! Repressed Homosexual

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Notch sells Minecraft to M$ for $2.5 billion, laughs his ass off on his way to the bank.

Cadmus

Arcane
I bet that he's gonna blow all that money on something retarded and be broke in a few years. What's wrong with these people, always buying useless shit :)

Robert Jarzebina

Thats one ugly over expensive house. Notch taste is shitty, news at 11.

For 5$mln less he could buy a fucking castle and live like a true king:
http://www.prestigeproperty.co.uk/property/120200/French-Chateau-Jura-39-France/

Property-023b00000000009a000252eb793c-10107650.jpg

120200_7.jpg

Cadmus

Arcane

Robert Jarzebina

Except I bet you'd not be allowed to even drill a hole in a wall cuz it's probably protected as a historical relic or something. And no internet. And no services that fat neckbeard programmers need.

Why would you want to drill a holes?

Potatos will get it:

Last edited by a moderator:

dryan

Arcane

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Since he earned billions and everyone around the world knows that, he sure want to live in an area with tight security services.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Los Angeles is probably the worse city to live in, even by kwan standards. Everyone there is an idiot who thinks they're famous or about to become so. It's ridiculouos. When a TV show or a movie is set in Los Angeles, it's just to pinpoint how decadent this place is.

I used to like you, Notch.

Luzur

Good Sir
Los Angeles is probably the worse city to live in, even by kwan standards. Everyone there is an idiot who thinks they're famous or about to become so. It's ridiculouos. When a TV show or a movie is set in Los Angeles, it's just to pinpoint how decadent this place is.

I used to like you, Notch.

He's moving to L.A.? LOL thinking that he will live the american dream.

also in b4 he stars in that MTV hollywood reality show with Kardashian.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
He made a game millions of dumbfucks want to play, for a reason still not very clear to me, but anyway, it's his money and more power to him.

That said - the house is an ultimate example of what you get when you combine an infinite money and zero taste.
No wait, that's not fair, this is the ultimate example:

ukraine%20businessman%20home.jpg

A home of some Ukrainian congressman.

But Notch's idiotically overpriced hacienda is certainly up there. Candy room? James Dean motocycle replica? Riiight.

And second - is Los Angeles still a thing today for the uber-rich? I got no idea, never been to US, but whenever I see a list of best places to live in the world, or even the US, LA is nowhere to be found. For beaches and sun he should've bought an island in Bahamas, for clean air he should've moved to Colorado and for friendly people and good public services he should've stayed in Sweden. :M

A user named cat

He has enough l00t to purchase a huge chunk of land anywhere in the world. He could have his own lake, a castle or a forest for a backyard. Hell, he could design his own house from the ground up. Instead he buys some terrible artfag mansion in the middle of smog town. That isn't a home, it looks like a shopping mall outlet. What a moron.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Oh come on, prostitution may be illegal for human beings, billionaires aren't people, they are above that and most laws don't really apply to them.
Most laws are retarded and if I had the money I would be finding ways around them too.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron

dryan

Arcane
If a Swede hires a prostitute in a country where its legal, can he get fined when he gets back to Sweden?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom