Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Nostalgic Video Game Magazines

Astral Rag

Arcane
tumblr_nm50a1U8gB1r048glo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3u6sdGZDU1r048glo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1b1u9lCRg1r048glo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1b1vcJNHG1r048glo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_omiiguE3uk1tqyfuro1_1280.png

tumblr_nm750dzV4s1r048glo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqeymn0zVZ1r048glo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nm750rHqIc1r048glo1_500.jpg

tumblr_njvqiqNaB61r048glo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ni18a3aeau1r048glo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ne1kjxwW481r048glo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_onpfvau9wJ1tg94xho1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Max Stats

Liturgist
lsYpF6k.jpg

PC Accelerator November 1998

wow videogamers used to be cool and anti government?

This ad was just HAHA BLOWJOB!

PCXL wasn't anti-government just trying to be "edgy" as they could get away with (horny teen edgy anyway). Like there was this one woman on the staff that they were always trying to push as a sex symbol, then on the final issue they wrote something like "PS she's a man" on the spine of the issue (they put a lot of "secret" messages on the spine and even the margins of the pages, in fact, maybe that was written in a margin, I am not sure it was a long time ago).

pippin

To be honest, it was pretty common to make fun of Bill Clinton after this affair.

Max Stats

Liturgist
To be honest, it was pretty common to make fun of Bill Clinton after this affair.

It sure was. I probably should have said HAHA LEWINSKY! which was pretty much becoming synonymous with a blowie around the time.

pippin

It sure was. I probably should have said HAHA LEWINSKY! which was pretty much becoming synonymous with a blowie around the time.

In my country, one particular lingerie store sells the "Lewinsky" stockings, with the tagline "always ready". It's like a regular pair of stockings but with the crotch area cut off.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy

One of the best examples of this is in Fallout 2, where one can find a holodisk with a news item about a President being impeached for jaywalking. Before this video games didn't really poke fun at U.S. Presidents, but treated them with a little respect instead (see Bad Dudes vs. Dragon Ninja).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom