Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Nostalgic Video Game Magazines

baturinsky

Arcane
A couple of works of DAHR, Rusian game magazines (Game's World Navigator in particularly) illustrator
n_kycha_mala02.jpg

Some journal cover (without the text)

n_po02.jpg

Dark side of the Force

n_100.jpg

:kwanzania:

post_may01.png

Spoiler.

The rest of his illustrations:
http://www.dahr.ru/barbar/thumbnails.php?album=17
http://www.dahr.ru/06navi.htm

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected
Apparently the Dorito Pope is but a mere disciple, he serves a much more nefarious master......Captain Controller:

XF4ffby.jpg

[GamePro Issue 43 - February 1993 page 140]

octavius

Arcane
Patron
I always liked the nice, bright colours of the Spectrum. I remember hating the drab, washed out colours of the C64, althought I was awed by the sounds and music it could make.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Incubation is great, I played the original game but I don't think I ever played the Wilderness Missions I should finally hunt that expansion pack down.

caesar3ar4nomc.jpg

caesar3ar2cwqgt.jpg

generation4-083-page0gzrb5.jpg

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom