Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Normal Shit Vs Lilura Shit

Discussion in 'Participation Awards' started by Chippy, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Chippy Educated

Chippy
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    I would move to set in motion a new rating specific to the dragon lady that is Lilura and her constant spamming of the 'shit' rating. This rating will be specific to her so that all Codexers are aware of when said lady is using her own 'shit' rating, and when a normal codexian 'shit' rating is thusly employed.

I employ you all to think of myself and others who are up to their eyeballs in the aformentioned ladies' ratings of 'shit' that our suffering might be lessened somewhat with this more forebearing rating, so that a more sombre and altruistic rule of engagement might be reached upon these forums and trenches.

• Shit x 13
    • butthurt x 5
    • quality shit x 5
    • Salute x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • cuck x 2
    • Brofist x 1
    • incline x 1
    • Bro, do you even lift? x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Bester Arcane Vatnik

Bester
    Parrots:
    I'd offer quite the opposite. Under all Lilura posts, I want a special rating that I can press, that would reflect how uniquely incredibly obtuse that woman is. A dumbfuck tag wouldn't cut it, hence I don't even propose it here.

I don't even have a name for it. We need to brainstorm it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • butthurt butthurt x 3
    • rolleyes rolleyes x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. SausageInYourFace Arcane Patron

SausageInYourFace
    Parrots:
    Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    Some posters are super trigger happy when it comes to shit and retarded ratings. I know it hurts. Let me show you what the trick is:

Show Spoiler

• Shit x 2
    • Brofist x 1
    • cool story bro x 1
    • Thanks! x 1
    • Prestigious x 1
    • Salute x 1
    • quality shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Bocian Prophet

Bocian
    Parrots:
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 8
    ^ Top  
  5. Neanderthal Arcane

Neanderthal
    Parrots:
    Woman.

• Funny x 16
    • nice x 2
    • Cheers!! x 1
    • Salute x 1
    • Interesting x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Hoaxmetal Arcane

Hoaxmetal
    Parrots:
    Fuck off, Crispy.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • butthurt butthurt x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Bester Arcane Vatnik

Bester
    Parrots:
    Roguey do you condone Lolura? Is she your sister or smth? That would actually explain things.

• it is a mystery it is a mystery x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Roguey Arcane Sawyerite Sawyerist Sawyer's Bride No Fun Allowed

Roguey
    Parrots:
    I'd be happy to consider her such.

• Friendly x 8
    • hopw roewur ne x 2
    • Brofist x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • not sure if serious x 1
    • STOP! posting x 1
    • Despair x 1
    • Sweat gathers upon my brow, let me dab it x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. Crispy LG4lyfe Undisputed Queen of Faggotry

Crispy
    Parrots:
    who dis

• Up Yours Up Yours x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. Clockwork Knight Arcane

Clockwork Knight
    Parrots:
    Leave Lalilulelo alone.

• Sweat gathers upon my brow, let me dab it Sweat gathers upon my brow, let me dab it x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. Bester Arcane Vatnik

Bester
    Parrots:
    You've written stuff that, albeit very amateurish, could be called some form of novice writing.

What Lolura does is so mind-numbing, I have difficulty describing it. She takes some bg2's location, like the Bridge, and the describes it in "retard-terms", for lack of better wording. Saying stuff like "All roofs on the houses in this area are covered with red roof tiles. In the middle of it, there's a BIG building". No shit? Fuck me. If you're going to write anything, add something that's not directly visible to the eye. Say what influences the architecture displays, use any other adjectives than "big" or "small". That's the only thing Lolura notices - something is either big, or it's small.
    And then she calls herself prestigious blogger, and dumps links to her "write-ups" as she calls them in every thread.

Why would... what... why exactly would you consider a retard a sister of yours? I mean you have slightly above average intellect like 13-14 on the ad&d scale, but for her it was a dump stat, hers is 3.

I think your solidarity for other proud vagina-owners is going above and beyond the call of duty. I mean, tell me something coherent why I'm wrong. Please.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • butthurt butthurt x 3
    • meh meh x 1
    • (autism) (autism) x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. Roguey Arcane Sawyerite Sawyerist Sawyer's Bride No Fun Allowed

Roguey
    Parrots:
    Asperger's/autism combined with the East Asian way of thinking gets you descriptions like that.

Her specialty is analyzing gameplay, not describing locations.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    • Despair Despair x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  13. ItsChon Learned

ItsChon
    Parrots:
    The only thing more retarded than Lilura is a thread of people complaining about her.

• Agree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Yes x 1
    • butthurt x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. Bester Arcane Vatnik

Bester
    Parrots:
    Got any links, please? I have a long night of doing nothing ahead of me, I could read some deep bg2 game design analysis. If such a thing was to be found on her "blog", that is.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • butthurt butthurt x 1
    ^ Top  
  15. Delterius Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

Delterius
    Parrots:
    ban the OP

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    ^ Top  
  16. Atleticano Learned

Atleticano
    Parrots:
    Not sure if shes a tranny or a manly woman.

• it is a mystery it is a mystery x 3
    ^ Top  
  17. Swampy_Merkin Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Shitposter

Swampy_Merkin
    Parrots:
    I love getting shit-rated. Please shit on me hot 'Dexers....

• Shit x 2
    • Makes you think... x 1
    • Fabulously Optimistic x 1
    • retadred x 1
    • (autism) x 1
    ^ Top  
  18. mustawd. Self-Ejected

mustawd.
    Parrots:
    Lilura seems fine. What’s the issue here again? The OP doesn’t say.

• Brofist x 3
    • Disagree x 1
    • No x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • it is a mystery x 1
    ^ Top  
  19. Grauken Arcane Patron

Grauken
    Parrots:
    Yeah, she seems like a normal codexer, 20% crazy, 20% insight and the rest is full-blown autism

• Balanced Balanced x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  20. ItsChon Learned

ItsChon
    Parrots:
    She has this habit of going on massive sprees of rating all your recent posts shit/retarded if you guys get into a disagreement with her, as well as just generally going full retard. OP is probably mad cause he got like 15 alerts all from her. I'll say it again though; anyone that makes a thread giving attention to an attention whore is a retard.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • butthurt butthurt x 1
    ^ Top  
  21. mustawd. Self-Ejected

mustawd.
    Parrots:
    Grauken said it best. So...what’s the
    issue here?

• it is a mystery it is a mystery x 1
    ^ Top  
  22. Grauken Arcane Patron

Grauken
    Parrots:
    Ratings are like game achievements, at some point you realize they are utterly pointless (not that you can't be autistic about them)

• nice x 1
    • cool story bro x 1
    • Thanks! x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Racist x 1
    • Absolutely Haram x 1
    • sheeple x 1
    • Heresy x 1
    • Equip the Ring x 1
    ^ Top  
  23. Jick Magger Arcane Patron

Jick Magger
    Parrots:
    PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
    I was walking through the park yesterday, minding my own business and enjoying the fullness of life, when suddenly something large and heavy wound up tripping me over on the footpath. I got to my feet and turned around to prepare to clear the debris, only to realize what I'd tripped over was an emaciated corpse, bone dry and completely lifeless, lying face down in the middle of the footpath. My body froze for a moment, but I quickly regained my faculties and reached for my phone to call the police. To be safe, I decided to give the corpse a light nudge with my foot to see if it moved, and to my utter horror the body jerked to my life.

To my horror, I realized this wasn't a dead body at all, but was in fact Mick Jagger, the famous front man for The Rolling Stones. He lurched from a prone position to standing in one nauseating motion, his bones and joints audibly clicking and crunching like a bag of broken glass and metal scrap, before putting a hand on my shoulder. He whispered in my ear in a voice that sounded like cold, dead ice grinding against iron, in an ancient language that I did not understand and caused me to piss myself from fear. After a few seconds standing there which felt like an eternity, he stepped back, said he was sorry, and to apologize, he offered to sing me Helter Skelter, "An old classic from the band", he said. When I reminded him that Helter Skelter is a Beatles song, his expression suddenly turned dark and cruel, and he wandered in to the scrub and bush nearby, almost phasing in and through it like a ghost.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    • Funny x 10
    • Brofist x 6
    • cool story bro x 4
    • Participation Award x 1
    • Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    • nice x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • [citation needed] x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • it is a mystery x 1
    • Old x 1
    • WTF am I reading x 1
    ^ Top  
  24. ItsChon Learned

ItsChon
    Parrots:
    And to think just twenty minutes ago I was admiring your quality post on the bubbles thread, wondering who this strange poster I'd never seen before was...

^ Top  
  25. Jick Magger Arcane Patron

Jick Magger
    Parrots:
    PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
    I saw the rapper Snoop Dog at a 7-Eleven in Los Angeles last week. He walked right up to the cashier and asked him for "The good shit". The cashier stared at him with a bewildered expression for a few seconds before letting Snoop know he doesn't carry any drugs on him. Snoop shook his head and pointed at some budget-brand aspirin on the shelf and said "Don't play around with me boy, you've got all the high-grade shit right here". The cashier, at this point still confused but steadily getting annoyed, simply sighed and sold him a 12 capsule pack of panadol, letting him walk out the door while waving it around. Saw him outside five minutes later, standing upright while shaking all over and repeating "Aw shit man, I'm feeling it" over and over

• Funny x 13
    • cool story bro x 4
    • [citation needed] x 2
    • Old x 2
    • Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)