Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nonsense n' Chaos

Zibniyat

Arcane
I've submitted my turn. Also, if KoolNoodles ceded control of Damanhur to mondblut I can only say - shame on you.

mondblut

Arcane
Not any more than Stalin ceded control of USSR to Roosevelt. Yalta conferences make strange bedfellows :D

KoolNoodles

Arcane
There's no ceding....? And I don't know who did the massive extension but wasn't me! Oh well, more time to plan where all these vampires should go.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Just because "someone" did the massive extension does not mean you should wait until the last few hours before deadline to submit your turn, KoolNoodles

mondblut

Arcane
Next extension will be even more massive, by the way. I am about to hit the crunch week and my gf is coming for a visit till friday. So I'll be terribly busy day and night :smug:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Had to go to a friend's wedding fellahs, but I'll send it in asap when I get home. There was an important decision I couldn't decide on.....

Zibniyat

Arcane
Next extension will be even more massive, by the way. I am about to hit the crunch week and my gf is coming for a visit till friday. So I'll be terribly busy day and night :smug:
Had to go to a friend's wedding fellahs, but I'll send it in asap when I get home. There was an important decision I couldn't decide on.....

These activities can't be that important and time-consuming so as to require 4-5 days for any of you to submit your turns, seriously.

Especially KoolNoodles, what "important decision" could possibly BE THERE? You're reduced to, what, 10 provinces, several hundred units, a few thugs and an SC? How the hell does that require 5 days for you to script? I wage wars on 2 fronts and need like several hours across 3 days, and you can't do it in like half an hour? You've already lost the game, you're merely helping mondblut hoping he wins, and you get some "moral" satisfaction out of my possible defeat. I don't even care much whether I'll win, but I do care to see the end of this game before the ITZ comes.

mondblut

Arcane
These activities can't be that important and time-consuming so as to require 4-5 days for any of you to submit your turns, seriously.

Between trying to do a month's worth of work in a week and finally having regular sex after 3 weeks of inceldom, thinking over troop movements will be the last thing on my mind :P

KoolNoodles

Arcane
A map where everyone can see me getting my butt kicked:

KdeMO5Z.jpg

Zibniyat

Arcane
Ah, thank you KoolNoodles for revealing in which exact province are your Fire Snakes, I was unsure whether they're in your capital. But then again, considering that I've received a message of "we need more troops to start destroying the gate" for the fort where they're currently in, I assumed they're there...

Also, thanks for not scripting them to move and patrol I guess? :smug:

I have a question. If I teleport to an enemy province with a fort, and conquer it, and the army from that province moves to another friendly province with a fort, shouldn't I prevent that movement from happening? It appears the answer is no, though I had hoped it would be otherwise...

Last edited:

Zibniyat

Arcane
Ah, our dear KoolNoodles mondblut STRIKES again. (They're both the same to me now.)

By making another postponement mere 12 min before deadline, of course, what else could he do. And when one makes a postponement, they don't just postpone for a couple of hours and actually sit down and do the fucking turn, that's for the plebs out there, instead what you do is postpone for an entire day (24 h), that leaves you enough time for 1) not thinking about the game at all for the first 12 h, 2) make a few moves during the second half and 3) make another postponement. Because why the fuck not?

Meanwhile, KoolNoodles has so few viable options to make, that it simply CANNOT take more than a few hours at the most.

At this point it's clear to me that I'm dealing with purely evil persona personae, which I actually have nothing against save for the sheer abrasiveness of this whole ordeal. I'm being deprived of rightful victory here, and am arguably the greatest victim this game has seen so far.

Last edited:

mondblut

Arcane
Nope. Already submitted my turn, in fact.

I just happen to find your reaction cute. Me and KN should make it a habit to randomly postpone turns as a method of psych warfare :lol:

Zibniyat

Arcane
I'll need a 15 h extension, please... Actually, I no longer need it.

Last edited:

Zibniyat

Arcane
The postponement brigade is at it again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom