Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nonsense n' Chaos

Zibniyat

Arcane
I will. :smug:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
That poor Seraph.

CuPvTtrh.jpg

:mob:

Zibniyat

Arcane
Whatever, I'll just wish for him again. This turn.

Last edited:

Zibniyat

Arcane
In other news, conquering Brooden, if at all possible, will be a fucking pain in the ass. Can't we all just agree to my victory, with honorary mention of mondblut's Brooden as a runner up?

Zibniyat

Arcane
Yeah, easy to be smug when the situation is unfairly rigged to be 2 vs 1. I'm the greatest victim here.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Even with only a third of former territory, KoolNoodles still needs double the time to do his turn. Fucking hell.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Even with only a third of former territory, KoolNoodles still needs double the time to do his turn. Fucking hell.

Hey yesterday was my birthday. I might even postpone again! Also, when resources are thin and the game is on the line, every decision is far more important. You see, you can afford mistakes(like that Seraph), I can't. :smug:

Zibniyat

Arcane
Oh dear, that means your decline has just begun (and it shows). Enjoy the time you've got left I guess, not much of a comfort I know, but whatever...

Zibniyat

Arcane
I've submitted my turn, you better submit yours on time for once as well, or else...

mondblut

Arcane
Come to think of it, I could use an extension. Can't really think over the turn with coworkers walking all around me. Besides, it would make Tamaror angry :lol:

KoolNoodles make it so pls.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Haha, yeah I was just about to wrap up my turn when I saw your post. Feel free to edit it over the next couple hours if you want, making lunch now anyways. :lol:

Zibniyat

Arcane
I need a 25 h extension, possibly more. If you notice that I may stall, please extend for additional 13 h...

Zibniyat

Arcane
OK, so the campaing against Brooden was unsuccessful... How many Blades of Iron are there in 78 mondblut ? :|

I hate you KoolNoodles for not going AI, we could've finished this much easier and sooner, but no you just had to shit on everything good about this game, and your cooperation with Brooden is sickening. I won't rest untill those vampires are dried off their humours by Caelian cold presses.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom