Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Nobunaga's Ambition 14: Kagetora's Revenge

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
June 1559
06.jpg

07.jpg

The Hojo Clan is in no shape to face Imagawa and Honganji's attacks from the West.
Yet more pain is added...

08.jpg

Matsudaira Clan enters the fight.

09.jpg

Hojo's fate is truly sealed.

RK47

Patron
July 1559
The race for the rest of Hojo's holding is on.

10.jpg

Kagetora, foreseeing this, orders his troops to redouble their march. Particularly in Yoshida where Imagawa is making their strongest effort to retake their homeland.

11.jpg

They won't be satisfied with just Naeki.

12.jpg

kage.jpg
Everything is going according to plan.
cris.jpg
Ho ho, indeed. But we lack...thirty castles from capturing Hojo's alone. Where will the other castles come from?
kage.jpg
I've left two Alliances unformed for the past few years. I think the answer is quite obvious, no?
13.jpg

kage.jpg
Cut through the Asakura, then Azai...we then make a piercing stab straight to Nijo.
cris.jpg
Hahah. Ruthless till the very end. You held absolutely nothing back.
kage.jpg
I've...planned this for a long time. The war's been going on far too long. Like tea leaves that have been brewed thrice-fold, it has lost its luster and taste. Nothing but waste remains. It's time to cast away this rubbish and brew a new peaceful era.
cris.jpg
I would never have imagined to live this long and witnessing that happen.
kage.jpg
Just a bit more, be patient.

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
August 1559
14.jpg

cris.jpg
We've done it, Lord Kagetora. Just a few more months and the last of Hojo holdings will be ours.
17.jpg

kage.jpg
That brings it to 26?
cris.jpg
Indeed.
kage.jpg
The time is now. Send a messenger to Hatakeyama. Tell them to attack the Asakura.
15.jpg

16.jpg

kage.jpg
With the Asakura attention diverted against the Hatakeyama, we will move in and seize their Castles and eventually make way to the Azai through Imagawa territory.
cris.jpg
I shall carry it out immediately, my lord.
kage.jpg
And one more thing-
18.jpg

kage.jpg
Tell Shimazu to stay out of our way. I want no interference from the rest of the country when I march for Kyoto.
cris.jpg
Your will be done.

RK47

Patron
November 1559
01.jpg

02.jpg

kage.jpg
This is the end for you two. You both will pave the way for peace.
cris.jpg
They wont be able to survive this attack for sure. We hand the fortresses to our allies, while we capture the Castles. Fair's fair. A lion takes an entire mountain while the rest of the pride feast on the carcasses.
03.jpg

kage.jpg
Yes, a path has been laid for us to victory. We shall gratefully take it. Has anyone in the alliance acted upon this?
cris.jpg
None, they've kept their silence. Your vassals and allies know better than to oppose you. The snow in the winter will slow us down some, but fear not. Nijo Castle is only a few months away.

Elsewhere, someone is quite ill...

05.jpg

06.jpg

RK47

Patron
December 1559
07.jpg

08.jpg

kage.jpg
So, my friends. Comrades. The goddess of victory is waving her underwear at us. Nijo Palace is all that stands between us and everlasting peace. The Emperor has taken notice of our power and awaits our claim!
lund.jpg
*Cough cough*
kage.jpg
Are you not well? Perhaps you should return and re-
lund.jpg
Ridiculous. I am the only one fitting to charge at the Gates of Nijo by your side. No one else but me, Dragon of Echigo.
kage.jpg
Once this is all over, you can have that title to yourself. I am...only Kagetora.
lund.jpg
I don't want it. I already am a dragon. A western ace. Personification of white superiority over- *COUGH COUGH HACK* Shall we go?
yuri.jpg
...you guys go ahead. Imma go see Pops. Been fun.
alk.jpg
Lord Kagetora, it's been an honor.
tron.jpg
To make final preparations upon your return.
omega.jpg
Give it your best shot, Kagetora-sama!
nan.jpg
That former lord of yours...may have been right all along. For him to spare me and my clan to take us this far - I, Harumasa Nanbu, am ready to lower my blade for the sake of peace.
cris.jpg
...Well? Get to it, kids. It's getting cold out here!
kage.jpg
We march for Nijo Palace!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom