Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview No Truce With The Furies Teaser Trailer

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
:looks up zaum:

Hey, the English translation for that is Transreason. You, gentlemen, have the Codex vote locked up.

It is also beyonsense

cf977efdad51d166f59fd53f4c8e88be.gif

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
We’ve been really really busy – and oh boy are we ready to show you what we’ve worked on! This is the first taste of our game: the world, the music, the voice acting. It’s a teaser trailer, an honest to god depiction of what to expect from No Truce With The Furies. And we’re proud like hell of it.
An "honest to god" depiction of your Game? Where? I see no gameplay. I'm sensing a bit of David Cage-e-ness here...

:keepmymoney:

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
We’ve been really really busy – and oh boy are we ready to show you what we’ve worked on! This is the first taste of our game: the world, the music, the voice acting. It’s a teaser trailer, an honest to god depiction of what to expect from No Truce With The Furies. And we’re proud like hell of it.
An "honest to god" depiction of your Game? Where? I see no gameplay. I'm sensing a bit of David Cage-e-ness here...

"An honest to god depiction of what to expect" as in you can bet your ass we have great zoom levels in No Truce. It´s not called a teaser trailer for nothing. There will be gameplay footage snippets soon enough. New website yadda yadda.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I couldn't make out half of what the narrator was saying the first time I watched it and frankly I was more teased by the screenshots than by this clip...

...but whatever, I'm still 100% :bounce: for this.

Tick Tock Crocodile

I'll put a ring on it :bounce:

Personally I didn't have trouble understanding the narrator, but that's probably because I've watched one too many shitty Jason Statham movies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Glad to hear you guys are back!

So, was word Заумь made in the begining of 20 century Kasparov? Didn't know that.
Also it would be interesting to know and see what kind of culturological and literary criticism was implemented back then toward Zaum, this could be interesting.

Tick Tock Crocodile hello nice crocodiole! )

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom