Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

No Ti4 Thread. [Meta] Is Codex popamole?

Pope Amole II

Nerd Commando Game Studios
Developer
And so the pubbers go home. And that's with VG being so rusty - they've thrown through the whole game with those "hello, I'm a razor, let me walk under your tower and die like a moron" moves. Despite that, the failed fast rosh abuse proved unrecoverable and morph got too fat (and he, at the very least, didn't feed) so all those efforts went in vain and VG still won. It tells a lot about the current state of the pro scene that top-4 gets decided by this kind of crap.

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
One of the spectators casters said singsing said he thought VG's level 1 rosh earlier was dirty so they wanted to try and do it to them.

Last edited:

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
nice. finally DK pulling some wins.

Pope Amole II

Nerd Commando Game Studios
Developer
Really weird laning from LGD - dunno what they tried to achieve by a trilane sniper. I've never seen that matchup even in pubs, but isn't a sniper not all that bad (at least until level 6) versus OD? Like, you go 2 passives and you don't care about getting your mana burnt and with the increased range it shouldn't be too hard to keep more or less even with the OD. Sure, you can still get ganked, but it's not like sniper-trilane didn't got wiped anyway.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
nice. finally DK pulling some wins.
I hate that if DK makes it through this series and the Vici Gaming series that only one of them or EG goes to the grand finals.
Hmm. There is a swede in EG. I don't mind if they go to the finals either. But I put all my shit in the compendium on DK and Burning.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Really weird laning from LGD - dunno what they tried to achieve by a trilane sniper. I've never seen that matchup even in pubs, but isn't a sniper not all that bad (at least until level 6) versus OD? Like, you go 2 passives and you don't care about getting your mana burnt and with the increased range it shouldn't be too hard to keep more or less even with the OD. Sure, you can still get ganked, but it's not like sniper-trilane didn't got wiped anyway.
Sniper's range advantage is pretty insane. Pretty much would come down to rotations at that point, I'd have to think.

abija

Prophet
And so the pubbers go home. ... It tells a lot about the current state of the pro scene that top-4 gets decided by this kind of crap.
Why exactly do you call them pubbers? Just because you don't understand their drafts?
The pro scene does mighty fine too, in fact it has never been better. The difference between the top teams is more about the way they perform during the tournament, each team being perfectly able to beat another. Hell the team that made it to finals barely qualified after the group stage.

well, last picking antimage against an ultrapush team with a shadow demon is just asking to lose. I don't care who it is on that antimage, it's just not doable.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I play a better razor than burning damn

are you burning's fucking wife? his razor was shitty, anchor for the team, same as his antimage - not saying it's necessarily his fault (I thought both drafts were pretty terrible), but there's no question about it, burning did nothing against vici.

Renegen

Arcane
Hey guys, why is the League LCS #1 right now on Twitch?

:smug:

(the ti has been pretty good so far, too bad a chinese team will win it, also too many stomps)

Ninjerk

Arcane
Hey guys, why is the League LCS #1 right now on Twitch?

:smug:

(the ti has been pretty good so far, too bad a chinese team will win it, also too many stomps)
Because we can watch in the client :smug:

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
Another push strat vs an unfocused mid to late team.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom