Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nintendo Switch, the only console today making games which are games

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Honest question though, what is there to play after zelda and before metroid?

mario kart is fun in multiplayer, super mario odyssey is okayish

HansDampf

Arcane
lol 3D Mega Man...
rating_prosper.png

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Tropical Freeze is just a WiiU port and I'm sick of these Mega Man revival games already. Seriously fuck off with that shit and give me a new Mega Man X.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
HOLY SHIT best tennis game ever and it's a mario game

HOLY SHIT Crash bandicoot remastered for switch

Super Smash Bros for switch

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
That's Link from Breath of the wild. The Wii U/3DS versions has Twilight princess Link. Is this actually the rumored port including the content from both prior versions... or maybe a new game?

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Man, 2018 year is shaping up AGAIN to be Nintendo year...... if they will show new pokemon or metroid on E3, they will destroy other companies again

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
that kirby shit demo wasn't half bad btw. I have some 50 shekel gift card for the eshop and I'm thinking if I should get it. Could be fun to kill time with normie friends and has 4ppl local mp.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard

not if you want to solo the game

Kirby Star Allies is much more fun if you abuse your friends for personal gain and then abandon them.

If you only really care about the power mixing aspect of the game it's surprisingly easy to get rid of friends by just pressing L+Y and then selecting a friend to remove. You have to repeat it multiple times if you have multiple friends, sadly, but it's still a quick process. So all you need to do is grab that elemental friend, press up, skip the cutscene with + if it's the first time, then desert them forever. Same story applies with any sort of areas that are blocked off unless you have friends.
While the game still isn't particularly hard, it feels about standard early-game difficulty for Kirby. I mean, Whispy Woods is never known to put up much of a fight. It still seems like it'll be a fun experience if you want to go solo.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard

So much content in a 2d scroller in a 5 minute gameplay trailer.... Nintendo putting other developers to shame today.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I bought a Switch game and I don't even own the console yet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom