Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nintendo Switch, the only console today making games which are games

Hyperpube

Scholar
I'm a big Mario nerd so I think Odyssey looks pretty good, but that's the only game that I know I want to play when it comes out. The rest of it is "maybe I'll buy it on sale one day if I end up owning the console"

Exhuminator

Arcane
I would buy a Switch for a new F-Zero or Endless Ocean. The rest of the games look okay I guess.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It must be undead.In all honesty it is a handheld and can't laugh it of as peasant's toy like the xbone and the piss station.Only negative is that it is nintendo.The developer that have like 3-4 kid games that he makes every year.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
.In all honesty it is a handheld .

handheld that has specs of ps3 and xbox 360 that you can connect to a TV so it acts as a normal console.

Nintendo did it pretty smart. If I ever gonna get one i'm surely will use it only in docked mode with the TV so the GPU full power is used, because in handheld mode the GPU works cut down, that's why handheld mode is only 720p.

Last edited by a moderator:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Bitler you do know that it is super underpowered,right ?I had more powerful pc 5 years ago.Also most AAA devs are avoiding it because of that.I don't know if it is close to the piss station and the xbone but it can't even keep solid 30 on zelda when it is docked.It is console for whiny kids during long trip.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
and you have stuff like this

Zelda + Odyssey + Prime 4 and partly Xenoblade Chronicles 2,,,,,,, 4 games which are a must buy for switch

Xbone has none, and PS4 got only Persona 5

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Amazing an open world game with weapons made from glass.....You got me mate i am going to shill 500 bucks right now.

:retarded:
Sooooo i am retard for not shiling 400 euro for cheaply made console that have lower specs than my telephone!?!?!?!?More power to you mate,i have heard that it is not easy to be "Special".I am certan that you could become Prime/President ,you have the IQ.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom