Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

News at 11, Grimoire is dead

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Cleveland Mark Blakemore said:
superman-dead.jpg

Link

Achilles

Arcane
Bullshit. It will be released and it will change the face of gaming forever.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Sceptic said:
I obviously don't know my Cleve biography as well as I should :(

They included a hilarious character based on him in Jagged Alliance 2 as a result: Calvin Barkmore, the mine foreman who broke every record there was in the army and wants to invade Canada

Mortmal

Arcane
Sceptic said:
Cleve as a former employee of Sirtech
:shock:

yeah but probably the janitor , no not even thats way above his social skills , the guy bringing the coffee or sticking stamps on the letters. You know they have a quota of disabled/ mentally deficient people to employ , its the law.
But he was fired when he was caught masturbating on a poster with furries, sometimes happen with trisomy.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Mortmal said:
Sceptic said:
Cleve as a former employee of Sirtech
:shock:

yeah but probably the janitor , no not even thats way above his social skills , the guy bringing the coffee or sticking stamps on the letters. You know they have a quota of disabled/ mentally deficient people to employ , its the law.
But he was fired when he was caught masturbating on a poster with furries, sometimes happen with trisomy.

HOHOHOHO U MAD DUDE HILARIOUS

Maybe you should get some more info about him and not just go by what he posts on the Codex?

Cassidy said:
If Grimoire dies, ITZ will never happen.

Well, unless this is like T2. See, they supposedly destroyed the technology that would allow the creation of the terminators, but by T3, it was all for naught, because ITZ happened anyway.

Perhaps Grimoire's release is our only chance to survive ITZ. Maybe Grimoire is John Conner, and we should do everything in our power to make sure he survives.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
So that was what Cleve went off to do.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom