Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mad Max game from Avalanche Studios

buzz

Arcane
You nignogs are too negative. It looks pretty cool at this point
- nailed the visuals
- Batman combat system is not that good but it's probably the best you can do in AAAland; easiest way to mix visceral with mildly "challenging" bits
- WHAT A LOVELY DAY villains
- you can customize your car :bounce:

- scavenge shit

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
I will take a wild guess and say that this game will have better combat than Witcher 3.

But then it doesn't mean that it will be good. Lose-lose situation. Sigh.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
It's gon b shit, but after the fucking movie I'm itching to play this.

Ovplain

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex
You nignogs are too negative. It looks pretty cool at this point
- nailed the visuals
- Batman combat system is not that good but it's probably the best you can do in AAAland; easiest way to mix visceral with mildly "challenging" bits
- WHAT A LOVELY DAY villains
- you can customize your car :bounce:

- scavenge shit

IMO 2!

Don't mind the Arkham combat either. The vehicle combat MUST be awesome though!:S

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Can i strap a man in a onsie with a flamethrower guitar to said car if not then worst game ever.

adddeed

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
What are you old men whining about? Game looks like it should be super fun, trailer looks amazing.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
WITNESS!

Minimum:

CPU: Intel Core i5-650, 3.2 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 Ghz
RAM: 6 GB
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660ti (2 GB Memory or higher) or AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2 GB Memory or higher)
DirectX: DX11
HDD: 32 GB available space

Recommended:

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
RAM: 8 GB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (3 GB Memory or higher) or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (3 GB Memory or higher)

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Fucking modern console games, Jesus Christ. :lol:

Here comes thug #2, with a perfect shot at Max's back... then he actually backs up and waits for Max to finish stabbing thug #1.

6a3719a1b3.gif

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Looks cool.

Fucking modern console games, Jesus Christ. :lol:

Here comes thug #2, with a perfect shot at Max's back... then he actually backs up and waits for Max to finish stabbing thug #1.

6a3719a1b3.gif
Is it better if it's like on twitch3r where their sword just whiff through you when doing executions

Last edited:

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron

Hey man, how're you supposed to get that sweet modifier up and execute them tacticool moves if you get interrupted constantly. That would require precision timing and skill, clearly an outrageous expectation these days.

DeepOcean

Arcane
Driving seems somewhat fun but the fighting is awful, it is worse than Ass Creed, I saw quite a few lazy counter kills AND a superawesome fury mode to make those lazy kills even easier.:roll: On Batman games, countering cause KO (before Batman Arkham Knight and that awful 5 guys takedown), you need to finish the guy on the ground what was slow and risky but you know... I'm noticing that popamole games lately are getting even more popamole even by popamole standards if that is possible.

Adon

Arcane
There are no standards in popamole games, just a hole that keeps getting deeper.

sser

Arcane
Developer
I think this looks solid. The car combat is sound (literally, figuratively) and that's about all I care about.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
WITNESS!

Minimum:

CPU: Intel Core i5-650, 3.2 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 Ghz
RAM: 6 GB
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660ti (2 GB Memory or higher) or AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2 GB Memory or higher)

Recommended:

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
RAM: 8 GB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (3 GB Memory or higher) or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (3 GB Memory or higher)

WITNESSED

I barely cover the recommended specs ffs

Tehdagah

Arcane
Don't even try to go there. Dark Souls has Witch3r beat ten ways to Sunday in the combat and exploration departments.
The player is invulnerable during executions in DeS/DS1, just saying.

I never played Witcher 3 anyway.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
The player is invulnerable during executions in DeS/DS1, just saying.

I never played Witcher 3 anyway.

Queen sign and you are invulnerable for the entire fight. So, what's your point?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom