Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Grimoire Let's Play

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
if this guy really eStalked you then made videos making threats about your family he is scum.

He did, then he took them down, then he lied to YouTube about them.

The half dozen losers who visit his channel even told him he had gone too far.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
if this guy really eStalked you then made videos making threats about your family he is scum.
I watched alot of baxs videos on grimoire and he seemed to be enjoying the game more or less- So I know I didnt see anything like that but I also have been on a gaming hiatus and havnt been paying attention to the goings on-

Cleves pissed though, so something was clearly said. We all have said shit to cleve and fuck with him and a few people seem to really hate him and hes never wanted to beat someone ass outside of just playing around. He seems really pissed and I would be as well- You dont fuck with peoples families at all especially over gaming.

I just wish I had some context because like I said , last I saw bax was doing lets plays- And Tbh he seems like a pretty decent guy but cleves not just tripping out over nothing either.

I have shrugged off the most ridiculously rabid personal attacks by people for years and never cried foul yet. The instant anybody starts to talk about my family or loved ones, the fun stops right there.

No joke. I will always offer you a fair fight in a public venue that will not end with you dead, guaranteed.

Anybody who threatened the family of another man and refused to fight him for real over it is a gutless yellow coward 100% assured bonded and stamped by a notary republic. Both Zepo and Bax have now passed their certifications.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
He did buy the game, at least.

Nah. I gave him a pity Steam key for donating about .50 on IndieGoGo before I knew he was a severely retarded cross-dresser with an amazing stalker fixation on me.

Most people would not believe how many Steam keys I refused to reviewers but gave generously to people who had contributed to my IndieGoGo campaign or just wrote me and asked nicely after telling me they could not afford it. Many of the people I sent Steam keys to then used their access to either trash the game or attack me over the fact they are gay and their gay friend died of AIDS. This is what happens when you trust many Homo Sapiens. Emphasis "Homo."

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
gave generously to people who had contributed to my IndieGoGo campaign
giving codes to people who were promised "Complete game with manual in digital format only delivered by download." for their pledge sure is generous xD

There there are the 300+ other Steam Keys I gave away to people who wrote me in a variety of venues asking for one because they wanted to play but could not afford it. (Not trying to encourage it, besides almost all my keys are gone except a few reserved ones) Some of these ultra winnarz gave these keys away to Russian hacker sites. Because the fail is forever in some men.

No matter how kindhearted you are in real life, if you are not politikally korrect you will be assailed by the low-test gloryhole rictus brigade because you remind them of all that they lack. It is their substitute for single champion combat, something they will never have the stomach for. So they pretend to be morally indignant at the fact you do not actively lactate the way they do. When your last coping tool is outrage, it means you have dropped out the bottom of mammalian biology for sexual dichotomy and have been reduced to living in the ideological equivalent of a unisex tweaker hut which regularly issues high pitched squeals.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I have it pretty solid that Baxander was molested as a child by his father, who improvamented himself by swallowing a gun barrel in 2010 over converting his son into an HIV positive bug chaser calling himself "Samantha." This was just one chapter in the ongoing saga of winning that is Baxter Arnett III's "life." Somewhere in here he fathered kids, as trannies often do, neglecting their support for his bug chasing exploits.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Before libruls start crying, please note that Cleveman is right on the yehzah:

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/57853709/baxter-arnett

"In addition to his mother, he is survived by a son, Baxter (Samantha) Arnett III of Westwood"

A notice like this is often the last thing people will read about you. This fellow will be remembered not for his Church work, military service or various other commitments in life, but instead for being that chump who spawned a deranged tranny. THAT'S IT. End of line. Right there in those yuge parentheses is the name that will draw everyone's attention away and make them go "w-wait, wha-!?" No coming back from that. His legacy is forever tainted by the SICK fetish of his offspring.

Now I guess that if Cleve is right about the kiddie-diddling it's fair payback, and let's face it, when was the crackerjack ever wrong about these things? Still a harsh way to go though, and it speaks volumes of the character of this Baxander fagget.

This whole thing makes me SICK!

xzVS6TO.png

Jugashvili

管官的官
Patron
Codex 2013
In addition to his mother, he is survived by a son, Baxter (Samantha) Arnett III of Westwood, Ky.; a daughter, Heather Dawn (Mark) Farris of Ashland, Ky.; a brother, James Arnett of Ashland, Ky.; 5 sisters, Nancy (Larry) Rayburn of Fort Thomas, Ky., Josie (Joe) Alexander of Medina, Ohio, Julia (late Gerald Evans Jr.) Evans of Portsmouth, Ohio, Jacquelin Arnett of Ashland, Ky. and Lana Arnett of Flatwoods, Ky.; 6 grandchildren and a host of nieces, nephews, family and friends.

dee.jpg

octavius

Arcane
Patron
In addition to his mother, he is survived by a son, Baxter (Samantha) Arnett III of Westwood, Ky.; a daughter, Heather Dawn (Mark) Farris of Ashland, Ky.; a brother, James Arnett of Ashland, Ky.; 5 sisters, Nancy (Larry) Rayburn of Fort Thomas, Ky., Josie (Joe) Alexander of Medina, Ohio, Julia (late Gerald Evans Jr.) Evans of Portsmouth, Ohio, Jacquelin Arnett of Ashland, Ky. and Lana Arnett of Flatwoods, Ky.; 6 grandchildren and a host of nieces, nephews, family and friends.

dee.jpg

It is not possible the names in paranthesis are names of spouses?

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

dee.jpg

It is not possible the names in paranthesis are names of spouses?

You clearly do not understand the basic mission of this forum. Trying to put out flame wars is counterproductive.

LootSeeker

Educated
Where's he gotten to? We demand explanations!
Maybe he's meticulously researching and preparing a mega rebuttal of a post or YouTube video to address the allegations against him because ignoring what has been said will not work. He needs to strike back now lest this thread be his tombstone. Also, as time goes on without a response Cleve will likely continue to post information. It's only a matter of time before Cleve combs the dark web, where the real juicy stuff likely will be found.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
There's some really weird Stockholm Syndrome shit going on here.

Baxander, why would you want to play a game made my someone who bashes you publicly, challenges you to a tavern brawl and whose relatives are after your children?

Because his Dad was power pounding his tender anus 8 times a day and this led to him growing up to be a bipolar psychotic cross-dresser convinced that Cleve Blakemore (some guy working on an Indie RPG on the internet) made his gay friend die of AIDS and is also somehow strangely alluring but he still hates him and lays awake at night slowly fondling himself trying to imagine him naked but he hates him and he's erasing his entire site to launch his new channel but then he erases that but then he is still conducting a playthrough of Grimoire despite his gay madness tranny insanity.

This dude has kept the stock prices of Prozac and Risperidone artificially inflated for years solely with the demand he has placed in weekly orders. He's a full blown lunatic stalker with an unbelievably sick obsession with me who passed over the sanity Rubicon some time back.

* bIoLOgICaL tRaIN wReCk *

Generic-Giant-Spider

I saw Cleve at a grocery store in Sydney yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom