Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Commie Gestapo Tyrant Policies of RPGCodex

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Dear Commie Gestapo Tyrants:

It has been brought to my attention that you now like to ban people all willy-nilly for no apparent reason. Namely, Ballface. He was banned for no reason at all, told a lie about why he was banned, has submitted countless requests through your “contact us” function, and has yet to be contacted.

When did your policy change from allowing people to sign-up for these forums and post their thoughts to your new tyrannical Gestapo policy of just banning them shortly after signing up for no reason other than a lie? Are you now power-mad internet tough-guy bullies? Why would you tell someone you are banning them for spam when there was absolutely no spam posts?

I could see if he was from some third world shithole that doesn’t matter and is sparsely populated by fake people pretending to be real people like Canada or England, but he is civilized and from the good ol’ US of fucking A. You can’t just go around banning American citizens like you can fake-people.

Also, did VD contact anyone about this like he promised Ballface he would? Or is he a lying traitor now who lies right to people’s faces and instead of taking two seconds to try and rectify what shouldn’t even be an issue and instead decided to play multiplayer tennis with his new fancy console controller with consoleSven?

The facts are this

1. You banned a civilized person for no reason

2. You are not able to produce this so called spam post he was banned for because it does not and never existed

3. You ignore the civilized requests of civilized people to discuss this incident in a civilized manner but instead decided to act like children and ignore all communiques

4. Shame on all of you. For shame!

5. Your staff now consists of console loving teenagers who wouldn’t know what a real crpg was if one impregnated them, and they carried a new real crpg around in their bellies for nine months, and then birthed a real crpg, and it tried to install itself on their computer, but they were too busy playing whatever fucking big-whoopty-do console tripe the monkeys are gushing about now.

On behalf of sanity, good taste, science, technology, and civilization please reinstate Ballface’s account and restore his posts.

Or at least be truthful about your new commie gestapo tyrannical policies of banning civilized people for made-up reasons because you are now in the internet tough-guy business.

Roqua

Prospernaut

Dear Jsomething:

Your prompt reply is greatly appreciated but Ballface is still banned. My first post certainly was a little wordy so I can definitely understand why you may be confused. I’ll break it down so you will have an easier time understanding and resolving this issue to everyone’s mutual benefit.

1. Unban Ballface

2. Undelete the few posts he made

3. Answer if VD ever contacted anyone about this or if he lied to Ballface’s face?

With kindest regards and great respect,

Roqua

Trying too hard.

ZING! You sure told me! Oh boy do I feel silly now!

P.S. You’ll be trying too hard to overcome your gag reflex when I stick my dick down your esophagus, you fucking nincompoop. Didn’t your father teach you to shut your fucking mouth around your betters?

4 brofists

11 years on the codex

- Voice of the People

My God! I must be some kind of fucking idiot or something. Where do you monkeys come from and why are you posting in my threads?

Roqua

Prospernaut
I'm just a Moderator, not an admin so I can't do much, sorry.

Also plane tickets...

Dear Jsoemthing:

Thank you again for your prompt reply. I do not feel I did or said anything to warrant plane tickets, but I thank you for the offer. And you should stop selling yourself short. You’re not just a moderator. You are A Moderator for the greatest cesspool of fake-rpg liking console FPS lovers the world has ever known. Chin up, buddy!

Could you please put me or Ballface in touch with whoever has the power to rectify this ugly and unnecessary situation?

As always, kindest regards and greatest respect,

Roqua

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
My name is Bryce Martoq. As long as you book the flight leaving from LAX on a friday morning and returning on a sunday night (and give me a month notice), I will gladly accept your challenge and proceed to give you the most serious humiliation of your life. I'll even post pictures of you cowering from me.

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
Roqua

GjVgB39.png

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Ballface thread is prob in Retardo land. Nothing ever gets deleted over here, not even pics of chicks with dicks with dicks in em.

Severian Silk

The Codex was better then than it is now. No stupid brofist ability revocation. No stupid potato avatars. The Codex was just overall a better place.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom