Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NWN Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition - Beamdog's final enhancement - now with new premium modules

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Her walkthroughs are not that bad and to be honest she could have been a valuable asset as a part time worker editor, posting in the forum too, to help the users.

Beside, do I remember wrong or she did a bet with someone in this forum? The bet was about her showing thr face if she reached a certain objective.
Now the big question is! Who is going to cum on her printed picture and upload a picture of it on the codex?
What was the objective?

Jason Liang

Arcane
Hornet has autism. You can pretend this is Lilura.

latest

Also, Crook Mofus from the same series, also autistic.

latest

Last edited:

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Immortal her mastery of English is proof enough that her station is above working or lower middle class.

Most Hong Kong born civilians are not fluent in English especially compared to other "Asian" countries like Korea.

I'm also not big into Doxxing or removing anonymity from the internet but would be curious if they are even a girl. Their autism extends far beyond the normal bell curve you see for women.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Most Hong Kong born civilians are not fluent in English especially compared to other "Asian" countries like Korea.

I'm also not big into Doxxing or removing anonymity from the internet but would be curious if they are even a girl. Their autism extends far beyond the normal bell curve you see for women.

Her personality's similar to Lesi's circa 2007-2010 i.e. before she went nuts. This is how affluent Asian women into western RPGs act.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
I am getting a bit triggered by this continous use of "autism" for "extreme dedication". Autism is a serious mental illness and most of the people affected are just what you would expect to be... ill. Deep knowledge/dedication is just that, not autism.

/offtopic

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space

Her personality's similar to Lesi's circa 2007-2010 i.e. before she went nuts. This is how affluent Asian women into western RPGs act.

I think you're living in a Lesi bubble. A lot of your assumptions appear to be fishing or shots in the dark looking for a nibble.
Unless you know something we don't.

I've rarely met anyone from Hong Kong who was fluent in Mandarin - nevermind English. Even ones with private tutors. Also wasn't Lesi vietnamese or something?

I am getting a bit triggered by this continous use of "autism" for "extreme dedication". Autism is a serious mental illness and most of the people affected are just what you would expect to be... ill. Deep knowledge/dedication is just that, not autism.

/offtopic

Tell us more.

Jason Liang

Arcane

/offtopic

Sorry, when I say autism I really mean Asperger's, not full blown autism. Like Lisbeth Salander from the Millennium books.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

/offtopic

Sorry, when I say autism I really mean Asperger's, not full blown autism. Like Lisbeth Salander from the Millennium books.

You’re not wrong! Asperger’s no longer officially exists; it’s now part of autism spectrum disorder. And Simon Baron-Cohen (brother of Borat), the head of the autism research center at Cambridge, has some compelling data that geeky (read systemfag) couples are more likely to produce kids on the spectrum. Although maybe his stuff has been debunked by now; I haven’t been keeping track. But my guess is that two systemfag parents would be more likely to produce aspy children.

Deep knowledge of and dedication to a system is absolutely something you’d expect from people on the spectrum who are halfway functional. Which is to say, if Lilura wants children, she should find a man who’s very bad at math.

Better to just get a doggo.

...depends on when they were born doesn’t it? I bet a lot more kids learned English in Hong Kong before the Brits handed it over to the PRC twenty odd years ago. Certainly the affluent and ambitious ones did—best way to get ahead in life is to know the language of your overlords.

d1nolore

Savant
Her walkthroughs are not that bad and to be honest she could have been a valuable asset as a part time worker editor, posting in the forum too, to help the users.

Beside, do I remember wrong or she did a bet with someone in this forum? The bet was about her showing thr face if she reached a certain objective.

Yeah but she's nutty and unstable. Who would want to deal with her inevitable meltdown and exit.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite

/offtopic

Autism's a pretty wide spectrum. Lil's shown some symptoms suggesting she might be on it. Lesi definitely is. High functioning of course.

I think you're living in a Lesi bubble. A lot of your assumptions appear to be fishing or shots in the dark looking for a nibble.
Unless you know something we don't.

I've rarely met anyone from Hong Kong who was fluent in Mandarin - nevermind English. Even ones with private tutors. Also wasn't Lesi vietnamese or something?

(ethnically Chinese) Thai, with additional residency in Hong Kong.

The patterns are there. Black Cat, who was open about being from a wealthy Korean family (though born/raised in Argentina), had the haughty attitude, the peculiar behavior, and the attention to detail.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Immortal it is most certainly a woman,you can even recognize by her posting when it is in the pissy time of the month. I to am curious of how she looks,and that is why i hope she never post her picture. A mystery woman is always more beautiful. Also most people in the world don't know their own language that well,they use a lot of slangs and shortcuts,while foreigners learn the official/literary language. Also mandarin is harder than English.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
also remember that speaking and reading/writing a language are two different things and different skills.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
It is no surprise that you guys find me to be of more interest than Beamdog/NWN.

Not that I think I'm interesting, but Beamdog/NWN is a pretty boring topic.

For the next five years, courtesy of Infinitron's editorial tirelessness, you guys are going to be reading updates from Beamdog about fixing bugs they themselves have introduced to NWN. It's not really something to look forward to, is it.

Imagine where my blog will be in 5 years. I mean, for its first few years it almost got no views. Then boom, 1 mil views last year. And this by covering the original incarnations of a few antiquated games.

Imagine if I started covering current gen games?

But you see, evidently it is not fame that I seek. Instead, I cover Bone Kenning, Sapphire Star and Defense of Fort Tremagne? Those are NWN modules that are long-forgotten. And my blog is ads-free and devoid of donate begging. What then, is my caper?

Makes you think.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Cumming on her pic is far more classy that shoving a meat in her,everyone can tie her up and shove a bunch of stakes in her mouth!
Dude, that shit is in poor taste. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Do you want some meat mate,have plenty ;). A lot of white knights here...:whiteknight:. Hope that Lilura sends them a pm with a dick pick.

Cumming on her pic is far more classy that shoving a meat in her,everyone can tie her up and shove a bunch of stakes in her mouth!
Dude, that shit is in poor taste. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Interesting how joking about force feeding some vegan meat is far worst than fucking her. Anyway,taste is subjective,i like meat.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
I don't think there are any white knights on the 'Dex.

Quite the opposite.

And while I don't eat meat myself (my tummy can't take it), I wouldn't go out with a "soy boy".

Something between a soy boy and an apish brute is my ideal.

Also, I'm not a feminist or into political correctness. Take for example this vid. Good part starts at 0:58. This guy started off well but should have just laughed and walked off when she went ballistic.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom