Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Neverwinter new pics - OH GAWD ITZ HEAVAN

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Playing on xbox allows, me to still spam the internet while playing
Lame excuse. Playing on the PC hasn't prevented Vaarna_Aarne from sperging the 'dex while playing yet, even if we were waiting for him with only 30 seconds of dungeon delve left. But he returned in time. :salute:

Gerrard

Arcane
I am the law.
TTNEhzJ.png

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Heh.

Anyways,s till playing,.
\
\I have found the lopphole though. You don't have to spend ANY money for this game. Just gather all Astral Diamonds you can and then trade for zen. I got a free month of VIp for that and am now working on 3 more months. LMAO

Finally got to beat Tiamat. WHAT A RIPOFF chest. I got two dragon coin pouches. LMFAO.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
OMG you figured out the main selling point PWE games have for, liek, ever! They even recently removed earning AD from leadership on the PC version because only a handful of whales were still paying real moneyz at all.

Seriously dude, you have to get away frome the XBone, it dumbs you down! Next time you will brag about finding Protectors Enclave without reading a guide first.

DON'T BECOME ONE OF THEM!

Gerrard

Arcane
It's time for winter bullshit!
:happytrollboy:

Also apparently you can now have Snake as a companion.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
My NWO engagement right now is reduced to logging in just to claim the VIP key. Not even bothering to praycycle right now. The game really burned me out...

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Yea, same here. I got the Drowcraft underwear on the wizard, but at that point I had a moment of introspection and realized I'm just constantly pissed off whenever I play any of the instances.

Wild Slop

Arcane
They are 2 timers, they still mess about on your end. I am the traitor. So unless the fuss is about not being fully committed to Sparkle Motion you don't have to worry none.
And to think I was right with you in hurling insults at Vaarna and Co across the chat when they logged over to Neverwinter beta.

It seems we are all synced in our burn out phase again. On the plus side whatever pressure there was to maintain upgrading the guild has diminished so much that it doesn't bother me anymore. I like our little crew and our humble little shack we call a fort.

Anyway, if you can bring yourself to do anything for the Winter Event go no further than looking through the scope, everything else is a even greater waste of time. ...well, I could see wanting to do some of the games on a single favorite character if you haven't done them before.

*Remember how months ago I found one of the gift light things in my bank from last year? I was hoping to spread the love among us and it has rolled around to that time of year already. With the party gifts in mind at certain times or near the end of the event we should all form a circle to spray one another with love.

Wild Slop

Arcane
Free gifts everyday for a week starting tomorrow.

Dates of note are:

Saturday, 12/26 - Free Bag of Holding

Tuesday, 12/29 - Free Blood Ruby

In the spirit of Christmas I opened 31 lockboxes today resulting in some nice stuff but nothing too grand.

How does this MMO fare currently? Is it doing well or is it dying with no hopes for revitalization?

Is it a good one aside from that? Good business model or do you have to shell out loads of cash to go anywhere?

Bliblablubb

Arcane
His Norfleetiness is just bitter that he forgot to hop on the train when he could still have made many moneyz out of the game. And he hates fun.

It's free. So try it, don't spend any real moneyz and enjoy the ride for a few days. Don't expect group play or end game content aside from grinding just for grinding's sake.
You don't NEED to spend real dorrars to play it, you will just have a slower pony. And you will most likely loose interest way before the slow pony starts annoying you.

Afterwards make a shitpost telling everyone how the game is banal boring shit. That's how we roll at the 'dex.

Your post didn't really make any sense :/. This MMO certainly has an interesting setting and good graphics but if you can solo trough most content then it's not worth playing.

Gerrard

Arcane
Everything I have heard indicates that STO is even more awful though. How do you explain that?

Norfleet

I don't need to. STO *IS* awful. I strongly recommend you not join that either. Did you miss the part where I recently discouraged someone from joining that, too?

Gerrard

Arcane
We’ll be lowering the Change Item Appearance costs by 90% or more! Low-level transmutes will now range from 10 AD at level 1 to around 300 AD at level 35 - just enough to get you used to how the system works. The level 70 cost will drop from 50,000 AD to 5,000 AD – a price that is hopefully in reach of anyone wanting to change their look.
Fashionwinter.

There are also changes to mounts coming up which will make the appearance separate from their stats.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Does anyone know the following things: a) what does the iron key you find epic dungeons used for? I notice that it is worth good AD on the market so it must be valuable. Plus, the game makes it a big deal when you find it.

b) what does the magic scorll you find in the Well of Dragons/Tiamat do? they talk about some tower /3rd floor tower quest but it seems gibberish. You find them in HE and they are reasonbly common. Still no idea what used for.

P.S. Still don't know why I'ms till playing this admittedly not the greatest game. L0L

Bliblablubb

Arcane
In the old days keys were used for optional areas/chests in dungeons, but were patched out and became sell loot. People used them to scam potential buyers (like they still do with grey bags) on the AH or transfer AD from one account to another. Blackdagger crypt had tons of those.
What quality are thoses keys? If they are grey it points to vendor trash. Although I haven't been to dungeons since... last mod, so they might have put something like that in again.

Since you are on the XBone I SHOULD remember those scrolls, since it was the mod I was still playing a lot. But the only scrolls I remember are the "protection from dragon attacks" ones that dropped like candy. It's a mystery!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom